Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   A/A strategy finally worked after a few years (/forums/showthread.php?t=272948)

Detoxx 05-11-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rygar (Post 2521029)
Should hold up in the P99 Supreme Court. Air tight!

Not if the aoers wipe

Detoxx 05-11-2017 01:57 PM

I tried my hand at rotating with the casuals. The denied a rotation when Awakened was suspended of thesemobs:

Tunare
Eashen
Dain
Statue
AoW
Yelinak
CT
and several other top raid targets.

"But Detoxx, youre a greedy fuck! Theres no Dozekar on there, no Vulak, no King Tormax! Of course they denied it, you took the best for yourselves!"

To you, naysayer, I say:
We did not take them for ourselves, we left them open to FFA for anyone to get.

It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Pokesan 05-11-2017 01:59 PM

there's very little difference between FFA vs casuals and claiming them for yourself

Are you beating off thinking about this?

Mythanor 05-11-2017 02:16 PM

The competition we so crave has driven the dirty casuals away!! We have the server to ourselves, to compete endlessly ..... oh wait, we dont compete amongst the neckbeards. But we will cram "We play for the competition" down your throat !

TL;DR - Their enjoyment comes from denial of pixels, not the actual *races*....

FatMice 05-11-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kluwen1 (Post 2521055)
Zoole you forgot an important step, you need to make sure when you tag CT that you pull it the right direction.

Are you referring to the time when Reep said go right so I went right? But he meant my left and not his right?

Freakish 05-11-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxx (Post 2521069)
I tried my hand at rotating with the casuals. The denied a rotation when Awakened was suspended of thesemobs:

Tunare
Eashen
Dain
Statue
AoW
Yelinak
CT
and several other top raid targets.

"But Detoxx, youre a greedy fuck! Theres no Dozekar on there, no Vulak, no King Tormax! Of course they denied it, you took the best for yourselves!"

To you, naysayer, I say:
We did not take them for ourselves, we left them open to FFA for anyone to get.

It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Casuals don't stare at walls to fte mobs. Possibly one or two of those would be contested but mostly
it would be aftermath willing to race for them.

fan D 05-11-2017 02:53 PM

GOOD OLE BLUE99

fan D 05-11-2017 02:54 PM

good ole blue99

seek help losers

Spyder73 05-11-2017 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mythanor (Post 2521081)
Their enjoyment comes from denial of pixels, not the actual *races*....

What you don't realize is the 2 big guilds have been cucking the rest of you since launch. Secret agreements are in place to ensure the casual does not rise out of its places. If it puts the pixels on its skin, it gets the hose again - doesn't matter, had sex

Naethyn 05-11-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimp (Post 2521024)
Because nothing says "I'm an alpha" more than staring at a wall for 16 hours to have a chance at getting a mob on a server that will never move past it's current timeline.

A ton of people pride themselves on races. Check out the department of fun guys. It is no different from what is going on here. The days of an actual competition are over. We are doing gnome races.