Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   nbg not in effect in sebilis? (/forums/showthread.php?t=135550)

Sadre Spinegnawer 01-15-2014 07:13 PM

nbg not in effect in sebilis?

I've been haunting sebilis for around a month or so now. lvl 55. Not too over the top, not calling attention to myself, the George Costanza of enchanters.

Went down to disco tonight and we had a good fight down. Some drama even. But then, Gruplinort spawned and we killed him, despite threats from another group he would be stolen.

So what to do with the Bonecaster's Robe?

Apparently, we random. Even though my current robe is an Advisor's Robe. And I am the only int caster in the group.

Well,you know what? Fuck you.

I won't list your names unless you want me to. But fuck you.

This is my main. I play one character. It was potential ec plat to you. It was my upgrade.

Oh! I'm whining!

No. I'm not whining. I especially call out the douche emzee or some rogue ffrom TMO, who dared to call me "bro" and say "we usually just random items in seb bro."

Fuck you.

And if you think I am angry, you are misreading my message. I seriously mean to everyone in my group tonight. Fuck you. That was wrong and you know it. We would not have taken that camp if I wasn't there.

sadre

chu 01-15-2014 07:14 PM

/rand better next time imo

Mac Dretti 01-15-2014 07:15 PM

Add it to the loot schedule. Groups need to be broken down into a tier system.

Itap 01-15-2014 07:16 PM

This is the problem with PUGs

Edit-This is server chat, not RnF.

Thulack 01-15-2014 07:16 PM

nbg isnt honored on this server unless your basically with friends or guildies. Sucks but way it is.

big mouth chew 01-15-2014 07:17 PM

ninja it and say III earned it IIIII deserve it

Kingore 01-15-2014 07:18 PM

Pretty sure they could sell that in ec and buy something that benefits them.

If you want to do nbg want to camp skeleton warlords in KC with me? I am a monk who does not have a tstaff.

Voting yes on emscee or whatever his name is.

Pringles 01-15-2014 07:21 PM

Establish loot rules before you go to the camp, if you arent happy with the groups rules, find another group.

Sebekkha 01-15-2014 07:21 PM

Never forget having to greed roll a pawbuster pipe because of its mq value and losing to a druid .... I'm pretty sure I Q'd out in sheer disbelief

zanderklocke 01-15-2014 07:23 PM

My guild doesn't even really do need before greed. A-Team rolls on everything, and probability usually works itself out. Also encourages people to do activities that don't have drops that would benefit them.