Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Brobb gets DECKED OUT from <Apex> and gquits (/forums/showthread.php?t=281518)

fan D 09-20-2017 07:01 PM

Brobb gets DECKED OUT from <Apex> and gquits

Hard to say who's the winner here, interesting narrative

On one hand, everyone and their mother knows how volatile Brobb is and if you think he is going to have loyalty to your guild, you deserve what's coming to ya. I mean you had everyone on the server literally tell the Apex leadership this will happen, and they continued to give him loot. Brobb got VULAK pixels LOL. How about being a member of Apex and your guild leadership gives BROBB some VULAK loots. Good shit.

Then again, Brobb is always down to fight. He will fight with his current guild no matter the odds, outnumbered or outgeared, he has the drunken confidence and is always there to fight. So maybe he deserved all his loot? He was DOUSED in BIS pixels from Apex because of his commitment to battling Ragnarok.

And eventually we have a raid and Brobb doesn't get the item he want's so he gquits on the spot. "APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW HPT YOU KNO THIS SOME BABYBACK BEWSHIT, BABYBOO NEEDS A NEW CROWN".

Who get's the last laugh, is it Brobb for playin Apex and takin all the loots and rejoining his hilbilie brethren, or is it the server, who all laughed at Apex everytime they gave him BiS loot. Or does Apex come out on top here, having a powerful mercenary in Brobb, fight tooth and nail for the Apex banner during a time when they needed bodies the most.

fan D 09-20-2017 07:14 PM

https://strawpoll.com/3123aybh

strawpoll becoz didnt make a poll in OP

Tassador 09-20-2017 07:15 PM

Very interesting but I would say at this point if you're playing you deserve bis. I mean come on it's a fucking ghost town. When 90% of the server are talking to each other on headsets it's no longer fun. And then people are like don't take away OOC. could you imagine how fucking lonely they would be.

Classic.

AzzarTheGod 09-20-2017 07:16 PM

lmao the loots cant drop fast enough in 2017

Slathar 09-20-2017 07:28 PM

one thing we can all agree is that Brobb is an obese racist ginger who sucks st EverQuest

georgie 09-20-2017 08:56 PM

Cocaine cut w b12

KEWLGET 09-20-2017 09:44 PM

nice to see brobb was allowed to play everquest after i quit

good for him

branamil 09-20-2017 10:18 PM

If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that it doesn't matter and no one cares.

hokuten99 09-20-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan D (Post 2583715)
Hard to say who's the winner here, interesting narrative

On one hand, everyone and their mother knows how volatile Brobb is and if you think he is going to have loyalty to your guild, you deserve what's coming to ya. I mean you had everyone on the server literally tell the Apex leadership this will happen, and they continued to give him loot. Brobb got VULAK pixels LOL. How about being a member of Apex and your guild leadership gives BROBB some VULAK loots. Good shit.

Then again, Brobb is always down to fight. He will fight with his current guild no matter the odds, outnumbered or outgeared, he has the drunken confidence and is always there to fight. So maybe he deserved all his loot? He was DOUSED in BIS pixels from Apex because of his commitment to battling Ragnarok.

And eventually we have a raid and Brobb doesn't get the item he want's so he gquits on the spot. "APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW HPT YOU KNO THIS SOME BABYBACK BEWSHIT, BABYBOO NEEDS A NEW CROWN".

Who get's the last laugh, is it Brobb for playin Apex and takin all the loots and rejoining his hilbilie brethren, or is it the server, who all laughed at Apex everytime they gave him BiS loot. Or does Apex come out on top here, having a powerful mercenary in Brobb, fight tooth and nail for the Apex banner during a time when they needed bodies the most.

I read this whole post aside from the last 3 or 4 sentences. The only thing I have to say about this is you need to take a fucking break from p99 red.

shokar 09-21-2017 12:07 AM

grats brobb