Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Melee (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   End Game Rogue Weapon (/forums/showthread.php?t=397737)

abysalwhip2008 01-12-2022 01:24 AM

End Game Rogue Weapon

my 60 rogue has max strength unbuffed, rage bringer as primary and a Winters fury 13 damage 23 Delay off hand weapon. Im looking to max dps Is there a weapon i should be looking for or will upgrading from here be minimal vs time investment.

Tunabros 01-12-2022 01:40 AM

pretty much just ragebringer unless you decide on raiding

if you decide to raid, then save up DKP for a vyemm's fang or vulak dagger

with an offhand claw of lightning from eashan

Toxigen 01-12-2022 08:34 AM

There isnt much else out there for droppable loot, unfortunately. If raiding is out of the question you could focus on HP, resists, and/or clickies.

If you're willing to raid, I recommend saving for Flame Etched Short Sword (Kreizen) or Frosted Ice Spike (Cekenar). Can usually pick these up for cheap.

Forget about all the items Tuna listed. Those are big DKP items.

Solist 01-12-2022 08:54 AM

Reroll on takp

Far more options..

Crede 01-12-2022 11:33 AM

https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Horn_of_Hsagra

Pretty much this for end game loot you don’t technically have to raid for. Great for war/ranger twinks as well if you get bored of rogue.

Tunabros 01-12-2022 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3410079)
There isnt much else out there for droppable loot, unfortunately. If raiding is out of the question you could focus on HP, resists, and/or clickies.

If you're willing to raid, I recommend saving for Flame Etched Short Sword (Kreizen) or Frosted Ice Spike (Cekenar). Can usually pick these up for cheap.

Forget about all the items Tuna listed. Those are big DKP items.

go big or go home :cool:

Samoht 01-12-2022 01:49 PM

Piercing weapons to use mainhand over epic:

S Tier
Vyemm's Fang - Vyemm dagger
Mrylokar's Dagger of Vengeance - Vulak dagger

A Tier
Massive Heartwood Thorn - Tunare dagger
Serrated Dragon Tooth - Doze dagger

B Tier
Flame Etched Short Sword - Kreizenn dagger
Frosted Ice Spike - From Cekenar
Primal Velium Spear - From named ST golems, for the proc

C Tier
The Horn of Hsagra - From Tormax, Droppable
Priceless Velium Spear - From ST trash

D Tier
Thornstinger - Sky quest item, proc will be blocked by focus or other STR buffs, but still sleeper OP if used correctly

F Tier (don't use these unless you want to die, erm, I mean tank)
Salindrite Dagger - Legacy item from ST. Droppable. Similar proc to SoD. I had one on live and loved it. Very rare on P99.
Dragonspine Rapier - From Zlexak, procs spell like dooming darkness similar to necro snare, no poison counters despite the name
Willsapper - From Vaniki in DN, highly contested for warrior mainhand. Procs slow.
Trident of the Deep Sea - From Koi. Procs weak slow that is cold resist instead of magic resist, so useful for certain targets. Also desired by warriors.
Ikatiar's Stinger - From Ikky. The strangely itemized high hate proc makes this terrible for rogues, and knight weapons are better for an SK.
Feverblade - Bane of the Shissar - Pox dagger from VP. Best aggro weapon in game for warriors.

Ragebringer goes in offhand until you get Claw of Lightning, then weapon swap Ragebringer mainhand for backstabs because attack bonus.