Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Feedback poll for Friday West ToV (/forums/showthread.php?t=294295)

Sonderbeast 03-25-2018 05:23 PM

Feedback poll for Friday West ToV

Couple things,

West has been going really well for the past 3 months, lots of interest and support coming from this community but I have a few questions to ask about how I can improve the quality of the raid.

1. Time - starting at 7 Eastern Is hard for a lot of West coast since we have to move in at 3:30 (very early for 9-5 West coasters) should the time be pushed back an hour or remain the same?

2. Implementing flurry type mobs - For the past month we have been pulling Eashen guards and Grats Bthori on the cleric shield. Otherwise the drops are pretty miniscule, but it brings a lot of incentive for clerics and monks to attend (core classes) should we continue implementing this hour of pulls or just try for Wtov?

3. Alternate days - Friday is a pretty active day for everyone, IRL and in game, and Friday night is tough for Europeans to attend, I may be able to implement Saturday instead or in addition to Friday. Add a day, change the day or keep it the same?

4. This is more of a request for help, It's coming up on 5 months doing this, and if I am going to continue or expand the days I need a core of members who can fill in . If you want to lend a hand send me a PM in discord. https://discord.gg/nzM8K45

skarlorn 03-25-2018 05:30 PM

As a west coaster, I have picked the Saturday option and the option to push it to 8 pm. Rarely do I want to invest all Friday night into screen time right after finishing my work.

I don't think you should do two a week, unless you hate your life. You'll burn out super quick and have less interest on both days.

Honestly, if Friday at 7 EST has worked for so long, keep it that way bro. If you want to pick up the west coast crowd, you could alternate a later start date biweekly or do it on Saturdays biweekly.

Baler 03-25-2018 10:14 PM

Why don't you just make a guild instead of acting like you're the saint of the server hosting west tov? Hey don't get me wrong I'm always happy to see open raids but I think you're giving yourself too much credit. just my 2 cents.
I have some neato ooc message spam that would make new comers think twice about you OP

There is no perfect time on p99, there are west coasters, east coasters, Europeans, asians, russians, etc etc. "One size doesn't fit all."

Add flurries if you got the force, if not don't. seems like a no brainer.

Why not change it up every week,. friday the first week, another day the next, then friday the following. Just make sure this is clear otherwise people would get confused. But it could appeal to a large population over time.

Blackened_Scythe 03-25-2018 10:36 PM

my guild usually raids friday nights, i would like to do a midday saturday wtov run

Xaikril Trooper 60 warlord <KWSM>

Baler 03-25-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect (Post 2680368)
please no trolling server chat with your toxic behavior baler

thanks!

petition me if you think i'm doing something wrong. I just replied. Please don't derail topics with your off topic spam.

skarlorn 03-25-2018 10:46 PM

baler stop trolling and flaming people on server chat.

Sonderbeast 03-25-2018 10:48 PM

Ban OP

Wait

Swyftfingers 03-25-2018 11:18 PM

nearly 50% of the U.S. population is on EST. Keep it to EST!!!

feste 03-25-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2680279)
As a west coaster, I have picked the Saturday option and the option to push it to 8 pm. Rarely do I want to invest all Friday night into screen time right after finishing my work.

I don't think you should do two a week, unless you hate your life. You'll burn out super quick and have less interest on both days.

Honestly, if Friday at 7 EST has worked for so long, keep it that way bro. If you want to pick up the west coast crowd, you could alternate a later start date biweekly or do it on Saturdays biweekly.

these are my thoughts exactly

beargryllz 03-26-2018 12:38 AM

Draconite is a flat-chested gutter slut