Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Making plat after seafuries (/forums/showthread.php?t=281602)

GinnasP99 09-22-2017 11:08 AM

Felwithe guards were always a staple for me. At least 21pp per mob, and its easy. Get WR bags

loramin 09-22-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder73 (Post 2584389)
but as a necro you will never get into a fungi camp group unless you are friends with whoever is holding the camp.

Or unless you start a group yourself. King isn't perma-camped, and if he's open he's an easy camp to recruit people for. After all, who doesn't want a fungi?

But yeah 54 is a bit low.

Baler 09-22-2017 03:11 PM

Charasis has some good drops and is necro friendly.

Swish 09-22-2017 06:30 PM

I think the thing to point out here is wherever there's plat camps, there's people camping them (unless you play Euro times). Every other seafury farmer probably asked the same question of how to make money.

Rather than make more money, how about spending less money? As in, whatever you're saving for...gather the materials yourself rather than plat farming, ruthlessly try and get the camp you need yourself.

Fat cats only exist because people are lazy or will sacrifice their own time to ultimately line their pockets.

Don't buy the fungi, win the fungi...etc

Lhancelot 09-22-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2584559)
I think the thing to point out here is wherever there's plat camps, there's people camping them (unless you play Euro times). Every other seafury farmer probably asked the same question of how to make money.

Rather than make more money, how about spending less money? As in, whatever you're saving for...gather the materials yourself rather than plat farming, ruthlessly try and get the camp you need yourself.

Fat cats only exist because people are lazy or will sacrifice their own time to ultimately line their pockets.

Don't buy the fungi, win the fungi...etc

Sounds cool in theory. ^

Boyblunder 09-22-2017 11:16 PM

It's not a "theory" anyone can do it, I have torp waiting for my shammy when he dings, he wearing a fungi now.

Lojik 09-22-2017 11:30 PM

Train people in far off corners of Norrath on alts, and just "happen" to be around when they need a corpse summon (for donation of course)

kotton05 09-23-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lojik (Post 2584668)
Train people in far off corners of Norrath on alts, and just "happen" to be around when they need a corpse summon (for donation of course)

You gotta supply the 96 Rez too for that extra plat

arsenalpow 09-23-2017 12:59 AM

Spears off RV guards $$$

Swish 09-23-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotton05 (Post 2584686)
You gotta supply the 96 Rez too for that extra plat

Sadly there's 100s if not 1000s of cleric epics around these days. <Dial a Rez> never really took off because nobody wants to (or feels like they should have to) pay big for rezzes unless its a real out of the way spot (Kedge, Everfrost, undragged in HS etc).

For the simplicity of the person making the money, there's definitely more to be had playing a druid and porting. Perhaps that's another answer post Seafury-apocolypse?