Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   People Boxing Think They Are So Clever (/forums/showthread.php?t=344397)

Pseudechis 12-17-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veeshan31 (Post 3052467)
I'm sensing a mentally challenged individual.

Pointing out that they are suggesting this mage should be laying like a necro, druid or wizard.

It's entirely appropriate that a mage without cc would let the cleric pulling the mobs deal with the cc and as someone pointed out, not run around like an idiot causing chaos. If I was in a mage and a mob agreed me I'd send pet and let the cleric position and root. Which si exactly what has been described here. Not saying there arent people boxing. Just saying this guys example and justifications are totally inconsistent and thoroughly poor.

cd288 12-18-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudechis (Post 3052479)
Pointing out that they are suggesting this mage should be laying like a necro, druid or wizard.

It's entirely appropriate that a mage without cc would let the cleric pulling the mobs deal with the cc and as someone pointed out, not run around like an idiot causing chaos. If I was in a mage and a mob agreed me I'd send pet and let the cleric position and root. Which si exactly what has been described here. Not saying there arent people boxing. Just saying this guys example and justifications are totally inconsistent and thoroughly poor.

+1