Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Tranquil Staff Ban..Sickens me (/forums/showthread.php?t=226227)

Taysh 01-24-2016 12:57 AM

Tranquil Staff Ban..Sickens me

So here I am, a monk with lowly items in his hands as weapons, pulling vigorously for my group in Karnors Castle. I see a skeleton with a Tranq Staff, the pulling competition is savage, I know its a straight up upgrade, and have to tag it before anyone else does, I tag it, with excitement, bring it back to the group, where no loot rules were established AT ALL.

They immediately begin to roll, of course being greed driven creatures, I am the last one to roll, sitting there in confusion, I ignore it and begin dpsing away, while writing my petition. Ultimately, I am forced to roll, and lose to an Epic'd out Rogue in Venerate Named Kayyte.... EPIC'd...OUT...ROGUE.....ROGUE...ROGUE....STAFF = MNK ONLY...GIANT UPGRADE....GM STEPS IN, Acting like a child, while I am trying to discuss the situation with him. What does the Good monk who power levels the entire fucking world with any chance he can get, get in return? A Ban, removed from the game before even speaking my side, so the greedy rogue can have her way. Meanwhile, she would have never even seen the item if I didn't win the competitive pull to bring it back.....So Thanks Kayyte, for being another Greed driven EQ player, I even said to her, can I use it till I get a raid upgrade then Pass it? Nope....Bitch needed the money, over a godly staff in the hands of WELL DESERVING MONK WHO SERVED THE WORLD WITH GREAT LOVE AND CARE....I could have dropped the group and just killed the mob myself, that's the part that tears me up. Crazy, how pixels can make a man lay on the ground depressed.. I may never return to the realm, the world has lost a great monk who served all with any chance he got to give.

-Sincerely,
Ahngfei.

silo32 01-24-2016 12:59 AM

I lost a roll on a fungi to a rogue in a fungi he /corpse it

then I went and started on red and never looked back

you got cucked

and threw a fit its legal get a lawyer or insurance next time

lesson learned sit on your ban and think about how your acting

see you when you come back pal hopefully on red

Pokesan 01-24-2016 01:03 AM

Welcome to Project1999

e: typical Venerate bullshit

Oleris 01-24-2016 01:04 AM

you did this to someone that was streaming that won the roll. Be glad it's a short suspension.

Pokesan 01-24-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleris (Post 2172559)
you did this to someone that was streaming that won the roll. Be glad it's a short suspension.

streaming is irrelevant and you are part of the problem, chief

Oleris 01-24-2016 01:08 AM

You also called her a cunt because she won a roll.

Pokesan 01-24-2016 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleris (Post 2172563)
You also called her a cunt because she won a roll.

Namecalling is not against the rules

Cecily 01-24-2016 01:09 AM

I was in a KC group as one of two rangers one night. We saw three, 3, T-staves between the two of us tracking / pulling and managed to snag two of them. I didn't win a staff.
Pretty mad about that now. Shoulda ninjaed all three and petitioned GMs for all of them.

Uuruk 01-24-2016 01:13 AM

Servers shit

Taysh 01-24-2016 01:17 AM

I WAS FORCED TO ROLL BY THE WAY.