Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Druid armor set (/forums/showthread.php?t=284068)

Fakktoo 10-31-2017 07:04 AM

Druid armor set

1 Attachment(s)
Way back in the day me and a friend druid worked for about a month killing this mob to get matching set of no drop armor. Can't remember the name but if pic loads the boots, and legs were part of that set, the area I'm at in pic pretty sure not hunting ground, but was in some forest... Seemed like it was Alysian or something, i know it started with an A, was pre, or around Luclin time I think, I may be wrong. If anyone knows when look was updated to this style.. If anyone remembers the name would love to recreate. I'm sure we had to root dot mob to kill, not kite.

MiRo2 10-31-2017 08:48 AM

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=7423

This was Luclin era armor, but it was untinted chain.

Not sure what the boots are both the legs look like black chitin legplates. Pretty common to see druids in the classic timeline wearing those legs and a brown chitin protector, both of which drop in SolB.

Fakktoo 10-31-2017 10:15 PM

Thanks, that woke my memory up a little. Too bad the Druid just didn't get the lower level sets of armor like other classes. I remember running around forever mismatched while others looked sleek...Until I had the full Elysian.....Only best thing bout the moon some snazzy duds n kiting Shissars....