Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   The secrets of red releaved (/forums/showthread.php?t=97393)

chuck norris 02-08-2013 07:20 AM

The secrets of red releaved

Let's cut right too it no need for background logic as the more text there is the less the trolls will feed. Nihilum was formed under a construct of a basement dwelling troll under the name ( lawlz you really care? Or you already know) for purpose of poopsocking and collecting jars of piss in trade for dragon lewtz, but we all knew that.

The real issue here is that six chinned trolls' first intent started with this: Nihilism is Anarchism, and Nihilism is revolutionary although it is an aberration of Anarchism. Like all other modern revolutionary tendencies, it is based on philosophically, the Helegian axiom: " Negation of Negation," which Friedrich Engels approvingly resolved with Goethe's words: "all that exists is worth perishing"

In end the guild was always created from the anarchist point of view to ruin the server and anyone who joins or participates out of greed is furthering the cause.

If you don't believe what was said was true then you should look it up and if you stay in there out of greed know you are attempting to help kill the server. The only reason it's still alive is the resistance of a few people with intentions not based on greed, that just want to enjoy the server. my 2cp
(disclaimer: not in any guild just educated lawlz flame on?)

Smedy 02-08-2013 07:43 AM

I read : Let's cut right too it no need for background

Then followed by a lot of fucking text, so didn't read

Lemons 02-08-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 841945)
I read : Let's cut right too it no need for background

Then followed by a lot of fucking text, so didn't read

karsten 02-08-2013 09:17 AM

this thread should ahve been called "the secrets of RAD revealed"

and then had nothing in the actual message because wtf was that that you posted, it reads like the manifesto of a serial killer

Dullah 02-08-2013 09:24 AM

And this kids, is what happens when accept what you learned in college verbatim.

That and possibly methamphetamine.

InfamousTaco 02-08-2013 11:47 AM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

TWDL_Prexus 02-08-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck norris (Post 841933)
Let's cut right too it no need for background logic as the more text there is the less the trolls will feed. Nihilum was formed under a construct of a basement dwelling troll under the name ( lawlz you really care? Or you already know) for purpose of poopsocking and collecting jars of piss in trade for dragon lewtz, but we all knew that.

The real issue here is that six chinned trolls' first intent started with this: Nihilism is Anarchism, and Nihilism is revolutionary although it is an aberration of Anarchism. Like all other modern revolutionary tendencies, it is based on philosophically, the Helegian axiom: " Negation of Negation," which Friedrich Engels approvingly resolved with Goethe's words: "all that exists is worth perishing"

In end the guild was always created from the anarchist point of view to ruin the server and anyone who joins or participates out of greed is furthering the cause.

If you don't believe what was said was true then you should look it up and if you stay in there out of greed know you are attempting to help kill the server. The only reason it's still alive is the resistance of a few people with intentions not based on greed, that just want to enjoy the server. my 2cp
(disclaimer: not in any guild just educated lawlz flame on?)

Lets cut right to it. This fucker is mad!

Andis 02-08-2013 12:11 PM

Saidin bro I heard you had a rough day PVP yesterday

tell us about it...

Azrael coining all over

heartbrand 02-08-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andis (Post 842131)
Saidin bro I heard you had a rough day PVP yesterday

tell us about it...

Azrael coining all over

You unplug from Neriak yet pal?

Vile 02-08-2013 12:15 PM

the gloryland