Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Vert UI redone (/forums/showthread.php?t=251485)

Savok 08-29-2016 06:55 PM

Vert UI redone

It's been 6 years since I last updated my UI so I thought I would go ahead and streamline it down a bit and revisit some things that I wanted to work on when I first started but never got around to finishing.

I shrunk down a lot of the boxes to free up more space. I also fixed the black square in the target window. Let me know if you like the new changes or preferred the origonal version.

All files are hosted here on EQInterface for easier updates.

myriverse 08-30-2016 11:14 AM

Cool. Loved the UI for years.

khanable 08-30-2016 01:27 PM

Oh sweet. Going to check this out when home!

Smart idea on the eqinterface thing.. Do they frown on people posting stuff specifically for emu servers???

Savok 08-30-2016 02:32 PM

Not since P99 became a thing for Daybreak.

MiRo2 08-30-2016 03:59 PM

Love your work.

fash 08-30-2016 04:46 PM

Are those screenshots on eqinterface up to date?

Savok 08-30-2016 05:01 PM

Yes, but they were done on the quick to get the posts up.

kwjohns 02-23-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savok (Post 2348836)
It's been 6 years since I last updated my UI so I thought I would go ahead and streamline it down a bit and revisit some things that I wanted to work on when I first started but never got around to finishing.

I shrunk down a lot of the boxes to free up more space. I also fixed the black square in the target window. Let me know if you like the new changes or preferred the origonal version.

All files are hosted here on EQInterface for easier updates.

Savok, love your UI. Have been using Pepto for a while. I had a question regarding the casting window. You mentioned here that the EQUI_CastingWindow.xml file can be deleted to show the default casting window. I was curious how difficult it would be to have one of these separate casting windows with your UI's look versus the default look?

Savok 02-24-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwjohns (Post 2866793)
Savok, love your UI. Have been using Pepto for a while. I had a question regarding the casting window. You mentioned here that the EQUI_CastingWindow.xml file can be deleted to show the default casting window. I was curious how difficult it would be to have one of these separate casting windows with your UI's look versus the default look?

Delete the file and copy from default to your UI. Edit the Draw Template from whatever it says to:
Code:

<DrawTemplate>WDT_Rounded</DrawTemplate>
or if you want no title bar:
Code:

<DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate>

kwjohns 03-01-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savok (Post 2867157)
Delete the file and copy from default to your UI. Edit the Draw Template from whatever it says to:
Code:

<DrawTemplate>WDT_Rounded</DrawTemplate>
or if you want no title bar:
Code:

<DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate>

Thank you so much for the assistance! That was a lot easier than I expected it to be. One thing of note, though, is that I did put in WDT_RoundedNoTitle but it still shows the title?

https://i.imgur.com/ygbgFfE.png