Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   NK Crag Spider Poison (/forums/showthread.php?t=405389)

aleckrance 07-10-2022 12:19 AM

NK Crag Spider Poison

I'm leveling my Druid off crag spiders in North Karana (I know, super unique idea), and on the rare occasion I get poisoned by a spider I am unable to remove it with cure poison.

The spell states that it cures "minor poison". Does that mean Crag Spider poison is not a minor poison?

Windez 07-10-2022 01:13 AM

The poison they proc has a counter of 3 (I think), but cure poison only takes off 1 counter. This means you have to cast cure poison 3 times to get it off.

Cen 08-01-2022 10:29 AM

Yeah poison and disease is weird in that it has spell components that do some funny things. The counter is an internal register for the debuff that when you remove them all, the debuff is completely lost, but taking off portions of it doesn't make the dot have any less strength :p

It's also one of the reasons when you put poisons and diseases on other mobs they carry such a high aggro :p The counter spell component counts as its own debuff on aggro table

Kich867 08-16-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleckrance (Post 3479056)
I'm leveling my Druid off crag spiders in North Karana (I know, super unique idea), and on the rare occasion I get poisoned by a spider I am unable to remove it with cure poison.

The spell states that it cures "minor poison". Does that mean Crag Spider poison is not a minor poison?

Nothin minor about that poison, that shit shreds at that level.