Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   FREE BANDED IS BACK (/forums/showthread.php?t=385565)

AenorVZ 05-27-2021 03:53 PM

FREE BANDED IS BACK

We did it for hundreds of players on Blue.

We did it on day 3 on Green.

I disappeared for a while and at least one other free banded thread showed up and helped a lot of new players, which was awesome.

If you're thinking, should I start playing on P99 now with Red and Blue deep into Velious and Green just around the corner from it? If some free starting gear will help you make up your mind, please send me a DM.

This time I'm willing to help out on any P99 server and I'm going to help out casters as well as meles. Previously this was only for mele classes that can equip banded since those classes are typically very dependent on AC in early levels. But if you've decided to roll a caster, I can log in and give you some plat for your starting spells.

When you DM me, tell me which server you're starting on. You're welcome to dig up my char names from other posts and send me a tell but be warned a lot of people have my info so you may not find me that way.

FungusTrooper 05-27-2021 04:40 PM

That's awesome, thanks for trying to help the server!

Biirch 05-27-2021 05:35 PM

Lol... I would, but at the moment I am not even sure where and how to "DM" you... in game? in forum? Disco?

Biirch 05-27-2021 05:47 PM

Lol... just starting out, and not even sure how to "dm"... in game? forum? disco?

Baler 05-27-2021 09:28 PM

Was a big hit at green launch. Thanks for helping the community!

UrkTheSlayer 05-28-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AenorVZ (Post 3314178)
We did it for hundreds of players on Blue.

We did it on day 3 on Green.

I disappeared for a while and at least one other free banded thread showed up and helped a lot of new players, which was awesome.

If you're thinking, should I start playing on P99 now with Red and Blue deep into Velious and Green just around the corner from it? If some free starting gear will help you make up your mind, please send me a DM.

This time I'm willing to help out on any P99 server and I'm going to help out casters as well as meles. Previously this was only for mele classes that can equip banded since those classes are typically very dependent on AC in early levels. But if you've decided to roll a caster, I can log in and give you some plat for your starting spells.

When you DM me, tell me which server you're starting on. You're welcome to dig up my char names from other posts and send me a tell but be warned a lot of people have my info so you may not find me that way.

You’re the best big dog!

AenorVZ 05-28-2021 09:08 PM

Thanks dudes. Biirch you can dm me on this forum or hit me on disc AenorVZ#0037. Or just post your server and char names here and I'll try to find you.

agentjayd007 05-28-2021 10:20 PM

Thanks a lot AenorVZ! You hooked me up with some dope banded action, I appreciate it.

AenorVZ 05-29-2021 07:28 AM

Oh yeah I forgot ... if you're brand new to the forums you can't dm. So the best way to reach me is going to be via Discord at AenorVZ#0037.

Nirgon 05-30-2021 12:51 PM

Pras

Immersion level: full banded