Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Change the name. (/forums/showthread.php?t=306780)

Skuc 09-11-2018 10:17 AM

Change the name.

Paradigm Shifty.

Liars.

If I did *one* thing for you aholes, then do this for me.

It's like you're dragging the corpse of my ex-girlfriend around everywhere you go.

Yeah it was great for a good, long while; but now it's dead. Stop.

If you still claim to be honorable, consider this for 'ole X. You should want to, anyway.

Or of course leave the server. idc which, but PS has to go byebye. Evil that claims to be honorable is just that much more evil. Kill it.

And if you really believe you're innocent (which would be my guess, knowing you vacuous charlatans), then make a post here detailing why I left. Surely you have nothing to hide.

0.o

Rygar 09-11-2018 10:29 AM

Get Schwifty. Paradigm Schwifty.

ScaringChildren 09-11-2018 10:30 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ERoBFTM.gif?noredirect

Aazdaien 09-11-2018 10:51 AM

Hey X,

let me know if you need to talk.

Aaz

Maliant 09-11-2018 10:57 AM

Let me guess, you didn’t get loot you felt entitled too? Sounds like the loot council did a good job weeding out another greedy, incessant scum bag.

ScaringChildren 09-11-2018 10:59 AM

https://imgur.com/oujTSXp.gif

jombo 09-11-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuc (Post 2772013)
Paradigm Shifty.

Liars.

If I did *one* thing for you aholes, then do this for me.

It's like you're dragging the corpse of my ex-girlfriend around everywhere you go.

Yeah it was great for a good, long while; but now it's dead. Stop.

If you still claim to be honorable, consider this for 'ole X. You should want to, anyway.

Or of course leave the server. idc which, but PS has to go byebye. Evil that claims to be honorable is just that much more evil. Kill it.

And if you really believe you're innocent (which would be my guess, knowing you vacuous charlatans), then make a post here detailing why I left. Surely you have nothing to hide.

0.o

umad

Vladimir 09-11-2018 11:12 AM

Nope, X / Skuc isn't like that.
However, no one I know knows what he is talking about.

He keeps saying people knows but no one does.
And he won't tell anyone who asks what is wrong saying they are either lying or naive.

Baylan295 09-11-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliant (Post 2772034)
Let me guess, you didn’t get loot you felt entitled too? Sounds like the loot council did a good job weeding out another greedy, incessant scum bag.

X has not been an official member of PS for some months now. Many of our members consider him a friend, including myself - and he is certainly no scum bag.

booter 09-11-2018 11:32 AM

This is like one of those vague FB posts people make expressing how awful something is that happened to them but they DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT