Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2020 Election MEGAthread (/forums/showthread.php?t=369273)

hobart 10-03-2020 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3189507)
You should let the federal government know about this right away.

Also she is smoking red hot volcano lava, so I don't really care what she does.

They know. Anyone who reads knows. Only willfully ignorant people (read: Trump voters) don't know which is why I was telling you. You're welcome.

Arvan 10-03-2020 01:04 AM

Guys its just locker room talk why you taking it so seriously?

Guy who calls deadly virus a hoax gets hospitalized by it i mean you cant write better comedy than that!

Fame 10-03-2020 01:10 AM

Trump campaign manager also has the Rona. What a day.

Jauna 10-03-2020 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arvan (Post 3189573)
Guys its just locker room talk why you taking it so seriously?

Guy who calls deadly virus a hoax gets hospitalized by it i mean you cant write better comedy than that!

You dont know what comedy is or second half of a post to diffuse the first half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPv9zAkL48

Foxplay 10-03-2020 01:59 AM

Simple truth is hes going to get thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of treatment not available to most people. He will most likely live, I give it like a 97% chance

But if he doesn't what does that say about American healthcare?

White_knight 10-03-2020 03:06 AM

Imagine voting for Hillary....or Biden. LOL

'Merica better pray Trump doesn't die, you really think atm any other political figure could be president? Biden-Harris are Hillary puppets. Biden is senile, Harris got her shit pushed in by Tulsi in the primaries - she's literally Tulsi's bitch for the rest of her political career.

Just a non-'Merican opinion.

Tethler 10-03-2020 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_knight (Post 3189595)
Imagine voting for Hillary....or Biden. LOL

'Merica better pray Trump doesn't die, you really think atm any other political figure could be president? Biden-Harris are Hillary puppets. Biden is senile, Harris got her shit pushed in by Tulsi in the primaries - she's literally Tulsi's bitch for the rest of her political career.

Just a non-'Merican opinion.

You overestimate Hillary's influence. Of course, if you buy into all the conspiracy nonsense, you can't be helped.

Tethler 10-03-2020 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3188972)
Bodes ill that such a byzantine system of wealth redistribution should focus the wrath of so many on those able to successfully navigate it rather than those who set up a system that is unknowable to most in the first place.

These are roughly the same people. The people that are able to successfully navigate the system work to perpetuate the system for their continued successful navigation.

White_knight 10-03-2020 06:09 AM

Business men don't pay taxes because they pay smart people to diversify their money so they don't have to pay tax. It's a perk you get when you make gazillions of dollars.

If you aren't trying to pay as minimal tax each year than you arent good with $.

If you think "paying 750 in tax" is an insult than good luck 'Merica, it shows how good of a businessman Trump really is.

Civil war in the USA needs 2 happen sooner rather than later to cleanse the nation.

White_knight 10-03-2020 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tethler (Post 3189599)
You overestimate Hillary's influence. Of course, if you buy into all the conspiracy nonsense, you can't be helped.

Like.... Trump calling vets "losers" with 0 evidence provided but some hear-say?

Rofl c'mon man.