Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Gave away holgresh elder beads (/forums/showthread.php?t=395843)

Bobjenson 12-07-2021 08:06 PM

Gave away holgresh elder beads

I was going to quit for a while and play green 2.0 but got the itch and enjoying iskar necro.. is not having elder beads a big deal for a necro? I likely won't save up again regardless but was curious of opinions.

As a side note I don't want them back or anything and was glad to make someone's day like a big tip at a restaurant.

Gustoo 12-07-2021 08:19 PM

No one even knew about elder beads on live you don’t need them at all.

Tunabros 12-07-2021 09:47 PM

top 10 things that didnt happen

azxten 12-07-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobjenson (Post 3396402)
I was going to quit for a while and play green 2.0 but got the itch and enjoying iskar necro.. is not having elder beads a big deal for a necro? I likely won't save up again regardless but was curious of opinions.

As a side note I don't want them back or anything and was glad to make someone's day like a big tip at a restaurant.

Yeah you better just not play if you don't have them.

Just enjoy yourself, play Green 2.0 and get beads again, and then give them to yourself. Everyone ends up on blue at least so far.

Bobjenson 12-07-2021 10:41 PM

That's a good point, I don't raid (don't have the time chunks) and essentially realized someone else could get a better use and/or more enjoyment out of them. Truly it is more about the journey. Appreciate the comments!

unsunghero 12-07-2021 10:54 PM

I still have no idea what they’re for, although I know what they do. I thought they are only great for monks but no idea why

Bobjenson 12-07-2021 11:00 PM

Makes splitting camps easier for monks and necros since the Argo from the eye goes away when it disappears. Necros can also leach from it when a mob isn't around to refill their health.

unsunghero 12-07-2021 11:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobjenson (Post 3396468)
Makes splitting camps easier for monks and necros since the Argo from the eye goes away when it disappears. Necros can also leach from it when a mob isn't around to refill their health.

pssh

As if being able to lifetap any green nearby isn't enough

And having iksar regen also isn't enough...

Be a man and do what the rest of us casters have to do: sit your ass down and go make some food IRL

And of course the second you walk out of the room:

Danth 12-07-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3396482)
And of course the second you walk out of the room:

Always nice to have something like hide for that type of AFK.

If you don't mind dedicating some bag space to the cause you can replicate most the advantage of elder beads with stalking probes.

Danth

PatChapp 12-08-2021 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danth (Post 3396487)
Always nice to have something like hide for that type of AFK.

If you don't mind dedicating some bag space to the cause you can replicate most the advantage of elder beads with stalking probes.

Danth

Probes are better, no cast time. Only inconvenient needing to replenish them