Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Requirements for P99 (/forums/showthread.php?t=376041)

maltazar 01-10-2021 07:48 AM

Requirements for P99

Hi guys

So I have been playing on my laptop for some time now and the lag I get can get quite bad which made me think of what are the min requirements for p99 /eq to make sure you don't get loads of lag

My laptop is nothing to amazing it's a Compaq CQ60 has a AMD sempron 2.1mhz 4gb RAM has Nvidia geforce 8200m...

I have comparability mode and most things I can think of turned down...

I know this is an older laptop and hopefully next year I will upgrade to something a bit newer.. is there any other settings maybe I can turn off or down to help with lag? Normally happens when I'm places like EC tunnel or swarm kiting but sometimes I just happens when no NPC or PCs are about

maltazar 01-11-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maltazar (Post 3242994)
Hi guys

So I have been playing on my laptop for some time now and the lag I get can get quite bad which made me think of what are the min requirements for p99 /eq to make sure you don't get loads of lag

My laptop is nothing to amazing it's a Compaq CQ60 has a AMD sempron 2.1mhz 4gb RAM has Nvidia geforce 8200m...

I have comparability mode and most things I can think of turned down...

I know this is an older laptop and hopefully next year I will upgrade to something a bit newer.. is there any other settings maybe I can turn off or down to help with lag? Normally happens when I'm places like EC tunnel or swarm kiting but sometimes I just happens when no NPC or PCs are about

Thanks for help my issue has been solved now