Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   How Did The Blue Population Like Opening Day? (/forums/showthread.php?t=50004)

valithteezee 09-28-2011 11:22 AM

How Did The Blue Population Like Opening Day?

Just curious how you guys liked the first day of beta?

I remember when I first started playing I started on Innoruk server or something because I didn't know RED even existed. Once you have a taste for pvp you never go back. How did you guys like it? :D

Palemoon 09-28-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valithteezee (Post 417385)
Just curious how you guys liked the first day of beta?

I remember when I first started playing I started on Innoruk server or something because I didn't know RED even existed. Once you have a taste for pvp you never go back. How did you guys like it? :D

Was a ton of level 2 ganking, chaos, and the words faggot/******/jew every 3rd line of global /ooc. Hopefully things calm down some or the blues will stay blue.

btw, is global /ooc just for beta? hope so

valithteezee 09-28-2011 11:49 AM

No shit, didn't see any of that where I started. That's unfortunate.

pickled_heretic 09-28-2011 12:07 PM

it was pretty awesome, though mages are just as op as i remember them to be at the start. fucking blue con earth pet roots you for 18 seconds a cast? bullshit i say.

otoh try to root another blue con player and 5/6 of your roots will fail. don't give me shit about resists, we are all basically naked...

Caravelle1 09-28-2011 12:13 PM

I had a great time. I leveled a HE enchanter to 4 outside felwithe without getting ganked.

I then killed Arkenius who was a former guildy of mine on Project99 and a blue con chanter called lilly-somthing. Honestly I just needed some cash or I wouldnt have killed em.

Worried seeing Cast here since I know he's a confirmed hacker, but other than that, I think a great time had by all!

Tarathiel 09-28-2011 12:56 PM

I had a ton of fun lvling a necro in nektoulos, haha even tho I was lvling faster than I could buy spells

Kassel 09-28-2011 01:08 PM

I logged in as a troll SK, dinged 2 and HT'd the first undercon i saw.

Saw big Kunkkle went to say hi to him he and his red con palls killed me, SS'd it and posted on the forums.

I then saw some dude killing a rat so i decided i could not let that stand and started attacking him, the rat died we jousted for about 10 min then decided our troll regen was way to powerfull for noobie short swords, we decided to group with a 3rd and killed many a fungus man.

After a while we went to check out guk entrance for yellow cons and found big knukkle and 6 red con pals zoing out of lguk. they attacked, we zoned in. My wife called me a nerd so i pluged.

all in all a pretty cookie cutter red day, am i right?

Today i think i will reroll a new noobie zone

Nirgon 09-28-2011 01:44 PM

Because none of the racial slurs and profanity you listed occur anywhere on the blue servers, especially when mobs get stolen.

Btw, hope you see the reason to get rid of global ooc now lol.

snarl 09-28-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickled_heretic (Post 417422)
it was pretty awesome, though mages are just as op as i remember them to be at the start. fucking blue con earth pet roots you for 18 seconds a cast? bullshit i say.

otoh try to root another blue con player and 5/6 of your roots will fail. don't give me shit about resists, we are all basically naked...

Do you have to research spells at later levels on P99?

Nirgon 09-28-2011 01:52 PM

Anyone dumb enough to get caught with MQ etc yet? I had a bet on first day, doubtful I won it though.