Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   What is more disgusting. (/forums/showthread.php?t=275407)

Nyrod 06-10-2017 04:03 AM

What is more disgusting.

So glad I am not in a Lodi raiding guild.

YIKES

Tune 06-10-2017 04:07 AM

lodi experts i learned a valuable lesson to day:

you can't out swim a lodi

I was so unfamiliar with this mob I never kill.. bc it's trash

good fight, grats to all, c u next time

Nyrod 06-10-2017 04:11 AM

respect to Ragnarok for loading in a raid force....at 3AM

grats on loot all

fan D 06-10-2017 04:19 AM

http://i.imgur.com/xXb8Up2.jpg

syztem 06-10-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyrod (Post 2537719)
So glad I am not in a Lodi raiding guild.

YIKES

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 2537720)
lodi experts i learned a valuable lesson to day:

you can't out swim a lodi

I was so unfamiliar with this mob I never kill.. bc it's trash

good fight, grats to all, c u next time

You are constantly on cheesey/leod and others trying to duo/trio lodizal, nice try though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyrod (Post 2537721)
respect to Ragnarok for loading in a raid force....at 3AM

grats on loot all

again, see how many you had online.

killed last 4 lodizals, knew timer. saw cheesey in zone while turtle had been up for roughly 20 minutes, was ~15 apex online. You guys ported in, got wrecked(after tune died kiting turtle). You tried to dispell our turtle, only to lose the fight. you guys ported in like 15 people to fight us and still lost vs our lesser numbers. Then TL box'd out despite being like 6v12. You guys came in for a second attempt, and each one of you guys TL box'd out, not sure if you even came to pvp. seemed more interested in dispelling lodizal(recorded it for submission for dispelling raid target, has FTE msg on blue thus a raid mob)

We just got done with an alt lvl group, I checked Lodizal. cheesey was sittin in zone while it was up, Not our fault he cant kite lodizal on a insta sow shaman. Or was he trying to duo it again without telling his guild? I knew pvp would pop off, and a /w all of apex showed a shit-crew. I called out lets do lodizal, good chance of pvp to smash some kids in, lo and behold yawl took the bait. I looted yet another lodizal map piece I deleted. Got 2 belts in the last 4 kills. WTS turtle belt 30k ea.

http://i.imgur.com/FFZETxQ.jpg

THX FOR THE SNIPE @ 3am with a lesser force, Also you CAN outswim lodizal with sow. L2P? Thanks for my 9th turtle shell I currently have bagged.

MavstabYoudead 06-10-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syztem (Post 2537738)
You are constantly on cheesey/leod and others trying to duo/trio lodizal, nice try though.

tune doesn't have access to leod only i do and i only spot check the mob

Stasis01 06-10-2017 07:24 AM

Very disappointed that Nahman got cut from the team I was locking Hill Giants and other camps down in the name of King Tune spreading the word to all the infidels who don't know his name.

Outer 06-10-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syztem (Post 2537738)

again, see how many you had online.

killed last 4 lodizals, knew timer. saw cheesey in zone while turtle had been up for roughly 20 minutes, was ~15 apex online. You guys ported in, got wrecked(after tune died kiting turtle). You tried to dispell our turtle, only to lose the fight. you guys ported in like 15 people to fight us and still lost vs our lesser numbers. Then TL box'd out despite being like 6v12. You guys came in for a second attempt, and each one of you guys TL box'd out, not sure if you even came to pvp. seemed more interested in dispelling lodizal(recorded it for submission for dispelling raid target, has FTE msg on blue thus a raid mob)

We just got done with an alt lvl group, I checked Lodizal. cheesey was sittin in zone while it was up, Not our fault he cant kite lodizal on a insta sow shaman. Or was he trying to duo it again without telling his guild? I knew pvp would pop off, and a /w all of apex showed a shit-crew. I called out lets do lodizal, good chance of pvp to smash some kids in, lo and behold yawl took the bait. I looted yet another lodizal map piece I deleted. Got 2 belts in the last 4 kills. WTS turtle belt 30k ea.

http://i.imgur.com/FFZETxQ.jpg

THX FOR THE SNIPE @ 3am with a lesser force, Also you CAN outswim lodizal with sow. L2P? Thanks for my 9th turtle shell I currently have bagged.

What a fishstick loser

SamwiseRed 06-10-2017 10:40 AM

what the drugs is going on here?

Taagamb 06-10-2017 01:42 PM

We were up late because it was Friday night and we killed Apex and Lodi, and they're trying to save face by claiming that we frantically batphoned over an 18 hour turtle.

That's about all, Samwise.