Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Unchainedfury’s Shame (/forums/showthread.php?t=421977)

Duckwalk 07-28-2023 12:37 PM

Unchainedfury’s Shame

Unchainedfury goes out of his way to misunderstand long established server rules, is thoroughly and repeatedly embarrassed culminating with CSR tomahawk dunking on him, and now the thread is gone?

Can OP delete threads or are staff helping UCF save face?

Smoofers 07-28-2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckwalk (Post 3629507)
Unchainedfury goes out of his way to misunderstand long established server rules, is thoroughly and repeatedly embarrassed culminating with CSR tomahawk dunking on him, and now the thread is gone?

Mad and obsessed

skulldudes 07-28-2023 01:41 PM

lol i was wondering what happened to that thread, specifically like a day after the vid posted of him training the shit out of peeps in tov :o

Toxigen 07-28-2023 02:34 PM

Unchained Flurries

Solist 07-28-2023 07:10 PM

Did you singlehandedly change the meta for gearing a necro on p99 from mac HP/AC to max HP/AC? Bro, sit down.

https://i.imgur.com/XeDZy6t.png

Infectious 07-28-2023 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solist (Post 3629698)
Did you singlehandedly change the meta for gearing a necro on p99 from mac HP/AC to max HP/AC? Bro, sit down.

https://i.imgur.com/XeDZy6t.png

That is one sexy furry human non binary pink fox person.

Duik 07-29-2023 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckwalk (Post 3629507)

Do you usually keep a pile of shit around?

Teako 08-01-2023 01:28 AM

UCF and that RL group of friends were probably the worst things to happen to blue.

outright/rampant cheating, dual boxing, scummy insta-gquits to snipe raid targets from their own guild, all kinds of just insane underhanded scumbag shit. Then they got banned for RMT.

And detoxx INVITED THEM BACK EVERY TIME.

Smoofers 08-01-2023 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teako (Post 3630613)
UCF and that RL group of friends were probably the worst things to happen to blue.

outright/rampant cheating, dual boxing, scummy insta-gquits to snipe raid targets from their own guild, all kinds of just insane underhanded scumbag shit. Then they got banned for RMT.

And detoxx INVITED THEM BACK EVERY TIME.

So what? Fortune favors the bold, not pussies who beg for table scraps in the UN.

Jimjam 08-01-2023 11:34 AM

As disruptive as you claim them to be to a guild, it would be more disruptive to have them in an opposing guild (better to have the trainer than be the trainee?) - from that pragmatic perspective I understand Detoxx’s decision (but i believe it is more than just pragmatism that guides such a decision).