Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Haven't logged on red in a year, been traveling for work (/forums/showthread.php?t=245174)

Vharvest 06-08-2016 03:31 PM

Haven't logged on red in a year, been traveling for work

Does anyone remember Devolved, the shaman who was accused of being a secret Jibekn alt jokingly by people in Holo cuz he didn't have a mic at the time?

Yeah, that's me, obv I'm not Jibekn and I haven't raided since a huge lower Seb fight when Holo stole Trak for the first time and the guild was only like a month old.

I am updating my install now, but do I have a spot when I log in, or is it three or four whole new guilds?

P.S/ Lite and Complexity please don't train me when I log in, thx

PPS If anyone needs a shaman with epic for raids let me know, I gotta get with the times, haven't played since pre-Velious

Doctor Jeff 06-08-2016 03:33 PM

welcome back Jib

we only have one guild now, its called tempest and your epic will be useless for it, but you can cast non epic click stuff that will be useful.

Vharvest 06-08-2016 03:42 PM

lol k

Vharvest 06-08-2016 03:44 PM

Grr, install says my spell file is outdated, gotta figure out how to fix it

Colgate 06-08-2016 03:47 PM

hey i remember you

holocaust, later renamed empire, dominated the server for about a year and a half until we got bored and quit

server has <100 people playing on it now, and the post-azrael rejects reformed this new guild called tempest to flounder through the raid content now that they're allowed to play the game, although they're not having much success

i'd recommend you play on blue or another game entirely

Tassador 06-08-2016 03:50 PM

^lol

not alla 06-08-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 2295337)
hey i remember you

holocaust, later renamed empire, dominated the server for about a year and a half until we got bored and quit

server has <100 people playing on it now, and the post-azrael rejects reformed this new guild called tempest to flounder through the raid content now that they're allowed to play the game, although they're not having much success

Only partly tongue in cheek and exaggerative, the boyking is pretty accurate on the history of the past 18 months. The part he didnt include is that a nostalgic tour through Velious is recommended and it doesn't require much effort to see all the content a few times. Tempest is the only guild option for progression/pve now and from what i gather from the boards they're actively raiding most nights. I'm sure they need Shaman as raid guilds always do.

ducktv 06-08-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 2295337)

Gardur 06-08-2016 04:01 PM

Alla miss you man. There's a few of us logging in most nights. If you feel like gratuitous pvp you should bring that sexy little gnome over to CS TS.

not alla 06-08-2016 04:09 PM

Miss my tallboys too, maybe s2 on that Image/Devnoob box or possibly next fall/winter when the day ball stops being so inviting to be outside in.