Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Installed everything and my old logins doesn't work? (/forums/showthread.php?t=311052)

Kungen 11-18-2018 03:44 PM

Installed everything and my old logins doesn't work?

I haven't played for a while and last time Velious didn't exist. Do I need velious to play? Cuz I did the usual Titanium install and none of my old logins work..

Not sure what to do. Nothing states in the guide that I need velious.

Legidias 11-18-2018 03:59 PM

Logins have nothing to do with whatever client as its a general eqemu log in I believe.

Make sure you use the most recent P99 installer.

Swish2 11-18-2018 04:07 PM

Definitely still Titanium and always will be. Logins should still work. Even if an account was banned on P99 you'd still be able to log in to the server select screen.

fastboy21 11-18-2018 05:24 PM

If you are installed properly and setup properly then its more likely than not that you are using the wrong credentials, especially since you haven't played in a while. Even a banned account would still return a banned message when you put the correct info in.

Try making a new account and see if you can get into the game with that. If you can, then you know it has to be your info that is wrong.

There is no special client to install to use Velious, it is all Titanium...everyone on p99 uses Titanium and we all have access to every zone in game from every expansion once you download the updated files. You might need to visit the getting started page and see if you missed a step in the installation/setup.

Kungen 11-18-2018 05:28 PM

Thanks for the help I messed it up it seems!

Working great now :)