Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Big bad Chief Goonda and the Druid! (/forums/showthread.php?t=352000)

Baba 03-08-2020 01:12 AM

Big bad Chief Goonda and the Druid!

4 Attachment(s)
I don't know what happened. Maybe it was my OOT adventure with Toeking. But people are NOT liking Pewpew.

I'm enjoying myself at Chief Goonda with a lovely NICE druid. He's taking Goonda and I'm killing the guards. Just getting some bronze for an alt I want to start. He decides to leave and I take a crack at Goonda. No dice and I die and make the walk back through the Karanas. Zoning back into WK I could smell the faint odor of Plauge wofting once again through the zone.

I gather my corpse and there is a new druid there! Thornit! Great Goondas cleared, and all the ogres are up. Should have clean access to the Guards!! I message him that I would like to kill them quickly for bronze and then log. Bed time for Pewpew. Mr. Thorn somehow finds this offensive. He says don't do it I don't want you to aggro Goonda (who just died). After talking with Galach and him reminding me in outdoor zone's you can't take more then one camp after the Toeking adventure, Thornit and I have this lovely interaction... Guess this is similar to telling a police officer you know your rights? Pewpew making new friends all over Norrath! What adventure will await him next week? Tune in and find out.

damus1 03-08-2020 01:54 AM

You asked if he minded if you killed them, he said not to. Why press the issue? nobody likes a rule lawyer, and if he wasn't there you wouldn't have access to your camp to begin with.

With that said, he is indeed a douche. Just not a thread-worthy one

Baba 03-08-2020 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damus1 (Post 3095017)
You asked if he minded if you killed them, he said not to. Why press the issue? nobody likes a rule lawyer, and if he wasn't there you wouldn't have access to your camp to begin with.

With that said, he is indeed a douche. Just not a thread-worthy one

Fair enough. Just thought it was weird a level 50 would go off on someone so hard. If I was in a guild would he of treated me differently? Oh well.

Guesty07 03-08-2020 04:57 AM

What an idiot he seems. I do not understand why people act like this.

Bboboo 03-08-2020 07:49 AM

year
old
elf
sim

derpcake2 03-08-2020 09:44 AM

Thread made me realize I'm a pretty nice guy and don't waste time on petty arguments.

Very wholesome, thanks OP.

JDFriend99 04-07-2020 07:50 PM

I asked him not to kill it because I don't like him. That's my choice. And if I can mow it all down and only use up 52 percent Mana then I'll do so.

I held the camp it's my call. There's players in this game that not only I give mobs to but I give gear to. Do t judge a book by an asshats comment. He was trying to claim the goonda camp saying his friend was on the way.

More to this story then a post pic. And I two shot goonda, so I didn't need to wait for any friends. And personally I'm not here to make any either. Been there done it.

This time I play for me. Must be why I have all I need and then some now

Haters be hating. Keep teamsharing list camps losers.

JDFriend99 04-07-2020 07:55 PM

One more thing. Isn't a single person on this server I've ever asked anything for. Done it all myself and taught many how to make shit tons of plat. If I ever treat you bad, it's because I don't like you. And with certainty I will have said that intells as well. I am no bitch ass whiney kid like half you fools. I say exactly what I feel.

Those I help I like. The rest of you can fuck off and go back to wow vanilla chumps

Jimjam 04-08-2020 01:45 AM

I dunnae wanem but you cannae avem.

Swish 04-08-2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bboboo (Post 3095054)
year
old
elf
sim

^ 20 year old elf sim forum critic