Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Iksar warrior custom champions crown screenshot (/forums/showthread.php?t=329204)

bradsamma 07-02-2019 06:26 PM

Iksar warrior custom champions crown screenshot

Could someone post one please?

Snaggles 07-02-2019 07:06 PM

https://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion

loramin 07-02-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsamma (Post 2931862)
Could someone post one please?

According to the wiki that helm just has a "Leather" fashion style.

Unfortunately the Category:Fashion: Leather doesn't have any screenshots (Iksar or otherwise), but if you use the Special:MultiCategorySearch page to search for items in that category and the "Head" category, you get: http://wiki.project1999.com/index.ph...Category2=Head.

Every one of the 96 items in those results will look identical, unless they have a "tint" fashion category also. So if you can't find an Iksar wearing a Custom Champion's Crown, maybe you can find someone wearing one of the other 95 items that look the same instead.

Or, you could even try on one of those items yourself and be your own model: a Lumberjack's Cap or Burynai Hide Cap (or one of the other cheap caps listed there) should be easy to acquire. If you do that, perhaps consider adding a screenshot to the wiki for anyone looking for what you're looking for in the future :)

Muggens 07-02-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaggles (Post 2931874)

Check out the iksar in plate. Looks like a piece of rotten flesh wrapped around the face

bradsamma 07-03-2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muggens (Post 2931945)
Check out the iksar in plate. Looks like a piece of rotten flesh wrapped around the face

The lower left one I'm assuming?

Legidias 07-03-2019 08:56 AM

You mean an iksar went on a panty raid and didn't know what it was used for on scaleless ones so just put it on his face as a mask.

jolanar 07-03-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2931875)
According to the wiki that helm just has a "Leather" fashion style.

Unfortunately the Category:Fashion: Leather doesn't have any screenshots (Iksar or otherwise), but if you use the Special:MultiCategorySearch page to search for items in that category and the "Head" category, you get: http://wiki.project1999.com/index.ph...Category2=Head.

Every one of the 96 items in those results will look identical, unless they have a "tint" fashion category also. So if you can't find an Iksar wearing a Custom Champion's Crown, maybe you can find someone wearing one of the other 95 items that look the same instead.

Or, you could even try on one of those items yourself and be your own model: a Lumberjack's Cap or Burynai Hide Cap (or one of the other cheap caps listed there) should be easy to acquire. If you do that, perhaps consider adding a screenshot to the wiki for anyone looking for what you're looking for in the future :)

I'm not sure if I am just not understanding what you are saying...

But a Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings does not have the same graphic as a Raw-hide Skullcap that you seem to be suggesting based on that link.

loramin 07-03-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jolanar (Post 2932138)
I'm not sure if I am just not understanding what you are saying...

But a Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings does not have the same graphic as a Raw-hide Skullcap that you seem to be suggesting based on that link.

According to Lucy (which is where the wiki got its fashion info), it does:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings (lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=2611)
Appearance: Leather

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw-Hide Skullcap (lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=2137)
Appearance: Leather

(Both have a black tint also.)

So either: A) you're wrong, B) Lucy's wrong, C) Lucy's correct about live EQ, but the appearance of one of those two items changed between the classic and live eras, or D) there's a bug in P99.

I honestly don't know which is true, nor do I have any stake in any particular option: I just know what's in Lucy.

Legidias 07-03-2019 01:34 PM

The leather fashion is definitely wrong. It has all the custom plate helms from velious listed there, among which: bard, cleric, pally, sk, and warrior ones can reliably be counted as plate...

loramin 07-03-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legidias (Post 2932171)
The leather fashion is definitely wrong. It has all the custom plate helms from velious listed there, among which: bard, cleric, pally, sk, and warrior ones can reliably be counted as plate...

I'm guessing it's C) then (the live custom helms look like leather, but the classic ones don't).

99.9% of the items in Lucy have the same fashion appearance as they do here, but of course SOE always has to change something to make matters difficult ...

If anyone happens to know an item that looks like the custom helms but doesn't have a "Leather" fashion (so I can get the "proper Lucy name" for the fashion appearance those helms actually have) I'll happily correct the wiki.