Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Player-made agreements (/forums/showthread.php?t=322531)

Llandris 04-10-2019 11:34 AM

Player-made agreements

Since some of the player-made agreement threads have been buried due to inactivity, I've decided to create a thread outlining the agreements. Please note; these were not staff created but the staff has and will continue to enforce these agreements unless otherwise stated.

Ring 8 roll (Chief Ry`Gorr)
Your marching orders, your loot, your turn-in.

Scout Charisa roll (Leuz's Task)
Your tools, your loot, your turn-in.

A Shady Goblin roll (Regal Band of Bathezid)
Your report/insignia. Can also be referenced here

This list is not all-inclusive and I'm going to leave it open for suggestions so it can be edited if/when needed.

loramin 04-10-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llandris (Post 2891010)
This list is not all-inclusive and I'm going to leave it open for suggestions so it can be edited if/when needed.

Maybe you left it off because it's raid-level and not individual level, but arguably http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation belongs as a staff-enforced player agreement also.

Artaenc 04-10-2019 12:20 PM

Isn't there a level requirement for these that is agreed upon already? Sucks for people to lose scout rolls/etc to a factioned lvl 10 or what ever minimum level they can do the quest for example.

planarity 04-10-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2891037)
Maybe you left it off because it's raid-level and not individual level, but arguably http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation belongs as a staff-enforced player agreement also.

There is already a thread for the sky rotation

Mikebro 04-10-2019 12:23 PM

This is great... can we get something like this to list all the back channel raid leader agreements as well? Not trying to rnf or anything I just think it will be good for the server.

Cheers

kjs86z 04-10-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artaenc (Post 2891042)
Isn't there a level requirement for these that is agreed upon already? Sucks for people to lose scout rolls/etc to a factioned lvl 10 or what ever minimum level they can do the quest for example.

Scout should be 55+....but it isn't because people need welfare BiS loot on their 9th alt.

Francois 04-10-2019 12:32 PM

Thank you Llandris. Posts like these are really helpful. Even for big nerds like me, it can be hard to keep some of the rules straight.

loramin 04-10-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjs86z (Post 2891046)
Scout should be 55+....but it isn't because people need welfare BiS loot on their 9th alt.

It's just how player agreements work here: they're by consensus ... or at least close to it. The staff have never clarified exactly how many people have to agree/can disagree while still managing to create an agreement, but it's always required almost universal consensus.

The point being, it doesn't matter if 70% the server all agrees that Scout should have a level minimum: unless 95+% (or something like that) agree on it the agreement will never have a level minimum.

Siberious 04-10-2019 01:07 PM

Want to confirm, more specifically for Ring 8, the toon who rolls has to turn in to start event, and then same toon has to loot head? I assume this is the case, have a ring 7 on an alt I was curious if it's allowed to use it to do roll + turn in and loot Chief Head on my other toon.

Arvan 04-10-2019 01:30 PM

I believe there is also a player made agreement for An angry goblin,

https://wiki.project1999.com/An_angry_goblin

Thank you, Llandris!