Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Question about naggy and vox (/forums/showthread.php?t=141598)

cries4hardcore 03-02-2014 10:25 PM

Question about naggy and vox

Putting this in this forum because I'm expecting some shit. Naggy and vox are basically on rotation for the same guilds as everything else is. So I'm basically assuming they have alts to raid them. Would it be possible to have smaller guilds group up to hit these tRgets or to organize a pug to do it? What would you have to do to set it up? Just curious.

baalzy 03-03-2014 06:08 PM

I think the R class guilds have a spot in the rotation for naggy/vox to be available for PUG'ing, but I'm not positive.

Pan 03-03-2014 11:38 PM

Trouble with that is the PuG would have to be composed of entirely guildless people (as it stands right now). Get the pickup raid to consisit of people, say, from six R guilds, a few from the C guilds, a few guildless or from other guilds not in the rotation...

Results:
C-guilds likely raid suspended.
All participating R-guilds on lockout for 2 cycles (or suspended if their guild was already on lockout)
Small guilds classified as R guilds.
Maybe individual bans for de-tagging toons?

But...as was noted above, I don't expect that a legit pickup raid of the non-guilded or the smaller, non-R guilds would be rebuffed. See what you can come up with and bring it to the table.