Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Few bored higher level folks... (/forums/showthread.php?t=64336)

Lagaidh 02-10-2012 10:36 PM

Few bored higher level folks...

I was wondering if the community might have a few folks L53+ willing to help out a dwarf in WC real quick.

I'm at the second to last step of the paladin's Divine Might spell quest: The Bones of Darak Lightforge.

Basically, I hand an item to Simon Aldicott in West Commonlands near the lake. This will spawn A Tortured Revenant: an undead L53 paladin NPC. He will jump me. We kill him and I loot his ashes. I hand those to Simon and I get my spell scroll.

From what I read, my wife and I don't have the oompf to duo this critter. Seems the revenant is fairly magic resistant, hits hard and will lay hands at some point.

If we could get a hand, that would be really nice. I'm hanging around in EC trying to coax some folks hanging out to give me 10 minutes =)

Thought I'd pester the community too. My character name is the same as my forum handle.

Thanks if you have the time to help. No problem if nobody does. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Flunklesnarkin 02-10-2012 10:39 PM

send me a tell if you see me standing around EC

probably gonna ding 51 cleric in a little bit here

Lagaidh 02-10-2012 10:41 PM

Ah great! Pre-grats. I am hanging out- as I can get a hold of folks I'll have them join a group. Thanks for the offer, Flunklesnarkin. I appreciate it.

Lagaidh 02-11-2012 12:07 AM

Woot! I got help. Thank you Rhaj and Morrigan! Also thank you Bugen and Bisch! And of course, thank you Kythe!

It was such a special treat to get the spell.

I'd also like to thank Mala and Desmo who helped me get the part out of Kedge Keep. It even cost Mala two deaths!

I really appreciate everybody's help. I love having this spell. It's great fun.

Estrang 02-11-2012 02:28 AM

this guy is likable and i like that