Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   I login into red99... (/forums/showthread.php?t=316880)

White_knight 02-07-2019 04:19 PM

I login into red99...

...but with a who all count of 17 people online (website count count said 30 btw) when I logged in I just instant camped.

People tried to tell me in ooc that the server pop is booming because it broke 100 recently but on careful analysis of these stats it turned out that only happens on raid day and 50% of that number is just Apex boxes and Apex people who only ever login to raid.

Therefore the active community on dead99 still hovers around the 50 person mark.

Feelsbadman. False growth numbers.

Irulan 02-07-2019 05:05 PM

Kohedron 02-07-2019 05:37 PM

people tell you pop is booming so they can check to see if you're in one of the 5 zones that ever see a person so they can jerk off to the thought of getting a yt

Tassador 02-07-2019 07:32 PM

Yeah there is no pvp lol

Ignight 02-07-2019 08:12 PM

With the rest of the forum trolls and crybabies...

https://i.imgur.com/mnHtYwt.jpg

...and the rage continues. Sorry you lost.

Irulan 02-07-2019 11:27 PM

Funny even with low pop tho I saw a few valid YTs last week.

I even nuked a blue con gnome but he was OOR :(

hekbringer 02-08-2019 02:56 AM

White knight, your sir are a liar. How badly must you have been grieved for you to become the pernicious little windbag which wretches its fetid breath of slander, upon our forum.

Reds fun. I leveled 0 to 60 and got an epic with help from my bros who don’t suckle at the gooch of tune. You get your hands on more of tunes pubic hair, as you pick it from your teeth while trying to strafe flee nekkid, than you do pixels, rep you treacherous dog. The rest of you turncoats too.

La Resistance

White_knight 02-08-2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hekbringer (Post 2856606)
White knight, your sir are a liar. How badly must you have been grieved for you to become the pernicious little windbag which wretches its fetid breath of slander, upon our forum.

Reds fun. I leveled 0 to 60 and got an epic with help from my bros who don’t suckle at the gooch of tune. You get your hands on more of tunes pubic hair, as you pick it from your teeth while trying to strafe flee nekkid, than you do pixels, rep you treacherous dog. The rest of you turncoats too.

La Resistance

Umm how am I liar? Everyone can see the server pop when they visit the forums.

Currently it is..

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

You okay? Or yet another washed druggie red99 player.

You say "La Resistance" too yet all you talked about in your post are the two easiest things to attain on red99: levels and an epics.

We'll write this one off as a drug fuelled attempt at defaming facts.

Saludeen 02-08-2019 01:08 PM

Its best to just let go and realize there's better things in life. Then spend your time watching old EQ videos and posting on the forums.

Samaritan 02-10-2019 02:34 AM

This White knight fella sure does have a raging boner for Red99.

Sheesh dude. Sorry you lost or whatever, but let it go.