Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Reroll Group (all welcome) (/forums/showthread.php?t=333470)

Varlos 09-09-2019 04:00 PM

Reroll Group (all welcome)

Hi, I am a 32 year old male looking for EQ friends after having been gone from the server a while. I have been sporadic in playing blue and I would like to find a group (not necessarily a guild) that I can play new characters with in a group grinding setting. I don't care what your experience level is as long as you can make the times and are willing to play a class on the list.

Classes
  • Paladin
  • Cleric
  • Enchanter
  • Bard
  • Magician
  • Wizard

I picked these classes because I wanted a caster-heavy group in case people aren't twinking. Enchanter/bard provide CC and mana regen, we're good vs. undead areas, and we have travel utility from our bard & wizard. We could change it up, but this way everyone gets the buffs they want and stuff.

Times
6am-Noon EST (eastern United States)
Times are negotiable and I am currently a no-lifer. I am looking to re-roll on blue, but if green is real I'd like to re-roll there in October as well. I'd actually prefer to find 5 other people that want to do a new character now and for green both. I'm just EQ hyped and hoping it's a new server.

Mewse 09-09-2019 04:03 PM

I don't know how many people are going to be looking to re-roll with Green right around the corner, but I wish you luck!

AenorVZ 09-09-2019 04:05 PM

What's your preferred starting city?

Varlos 09-09-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mewse (Post 2957949)
I don't know how many people are going to be looking to re-roll with Green right around the corner, but I wish you luck!

Didn't read the whole thing, but thanks!

Quote:

What's your preferred starting city?
Faydwer, so three.

stebbins99 09-09-2019 04:26 PM

Having a bard + wiz combo to cart you guys around sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck!

Maxed 09-09-2019 05:59 PM

No sow for any of you !

Varlos 09-09-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxed (Post 2958038)
No sow for any of you !

I decided not to do a druid or shaman in the group so we could have a bard and wizard instead. Just wanted a fruity group of robe wearers, singers, and religious evangelists.

I'd be fine with most group compositions at this point, just wanted to have an idea to start with.

Piemur 09-09-2019 10:25 PM

I am interested in joining up. I am also interested in rerolling on green when it launches.

I am open to playing most classes but prefer to avoid Druid, SK, Enchanter.

Lets work out some details

Cecil 09-10-2019 01:57 AM

I'll take your Paladin spot but I want to play a druid instead.

dwarf_cleric420 09-10-2019 04:55 AM

Kinda need a tank