Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Crevolutionists (/forums/showthread.php?t=329675)

Blitzers 07-10-2019 03:15 PM

Crevolutionists

The Theory of Crevolution"

If nothingness did exist, wouldn't the mere fact that it is identifiable mean it was no longer nothing, but something? It would have to have a distinguishable trait that man could see, hear, smell, feel, or even taste. So if nothingness is impossible, then a constant existence of something must have always existed. Thus being the "Source" of all that is Life and Unlife. This Constant existence must have had every feature "Man" & "Nature" possess at the maximum capacity if we believe man evolved from "Nature." If man evolved from Nature and Nature materialized from the Constant then all of Man's activity both Good & Evil is to be considered the intent by Nature and the Constant.

loramin 07-10-2019 03:36 PM

Please understand that when I say this, I say it as someone who suffers from a mental illness (bipolar): I know, for a fact, that chemicals in your brain can make your religious, or at least make you have lots of thoughts about God and other religious topics.

People like to think their mind /thoughts are their own and completely independent of their "meat" or body (including their brain) ... but they're not. Your brain heavily affects what your mind thinks, and just like every other body part, sometimes it doesn't function properly.

Where I'm going with all this is, when you start posting religious theories on elf sim message boards, there's a very high probability that something isn't working properly in your brain. That fact might make it all the harder for you belive me when I say this, but please try and listen anyway: you should seek out the appropriate assistance from healthcare professionals.

feniin 07-10-2019 03:42 PM

HalflingPower is the worst troll account yet.

feniin 07-10-2019 03:45 PM

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you hate Jesus?

Blitzers 07-10-2019 03:54 PM

This post has nothing to do with religion, Jews, or Jesus. It’s merely an observation of scientific standards used to prove the existence of “X”. In this case X = nothingness.

Blitzers 07-10-2019 04:03 PM

What part are you referring to, please elaborate?

Wonkie 07-10-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingPower (Post 2934630)
Your said your wife was a lesbian

he got a dick so good even lesbians love it

nice

Blitzers 07-10-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingPower (Post 2934650)
The premise that something comes from nothing

So we’re in agreement, welcome to Crevolutionism. You have taken the first step to enlightenment.

So is it safe to say the “Big Bang” is a farce?

Jibartik 07-10-2019 04:11 PM

Like all things in the universe nothing can exist as both something, and nothing, simultaneously.

Blitzers 07-10-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingPower (Post 2934659)
Crevolutioniam is the gayest word I've ever read

The Constant is all things, so yes homosexuality would be within the Crevolutionary ideal.