Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New guild - Scenic Route (/forums/showthread.php?t=401812)

eqravenprince 04-18-2022 10:49 AM

New guild - Scenic Route

Guild Creation - Scenic Route
Time - Saturday April 30th 9pm CST.
Server - Green
Where - Qeynos
Discord - needs setup if someone wants to volunteer doing that.

Casual guild for those who want to earn all their gear through looting, questing and tradeskilling. Stop and smell the roses, gear that you've looted in the past while twinked out will suddenly have meaning. Combine weapon, Bone Bladed Claymore, Dragoon Dirk, Gnoll Hide Lariat might be your first magic weapon. Post character name(s) with race/class here if you have interest in joining.

My characters so far that will be in this guild
Doaks - Barbarian Warrior
Fryoface - Erudite Wizard

eqravenprince 04-25-2022 10:22 AM

New date - April 29th 9PM CST

Allishia 04-26-2022 11:31 AM

Is this on blue or green?

Nevermind I'm dumb I see green now lol

Ashenden 04-26-2022 09:25 PM

So is it all self found?

eqravenprince 04-28-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashenden (Post 3451609)
So is it all self found?

Self found is highly encouraged. And so is not twinking. It's a casual guild so I won't be policing it. It's just be considerate of others you group with in guild that they want to earn things if possible, they aren't going to be twinked out, nor do they want to play with someone who is so twinked it makes everything super easy.

Raj 04-28-2022 03:04 PM

Cool new guild, dude! However...

This sounds fun - ill try to be there - probably an Erudite :cool:

@OP - Im not sure how many green players will catch this here. Did you post this In "Green & Teal General discussion" or "New Players" by chance? I feel like either or both of those Places posted soon could help boost turn-out if you havent posted the announcement there already. :cool:

eqravenprince 04-28-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj (Post 3452376)
This sounds fun - ill try to be there - probably an Erudite :cool:

@OP - Im not sure how many green players will catch this here. Did you post this In "Green & Teal General discussion" or "New Players" by chance? I feel like either or both of those Places posted soon could help boost turn-out if you havent posted the announcement there already. :cool:

I posted in Starting Zone as well.