Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Quest Issue: Re-label Metal Pipe on Wiki (/forums/showthread.php?t=177244)

Tyrsis 01-09-2015 11:44 AM

Re-label Metal Pipe on Wiki

For the monk epic the Chardok Pipe and the KC Pipe are both called "A Metal Pipe" inside the game.

In the wiki the Chardok pipe is currently labeled "Metal Pipe" which is causing a lot of confusion when people are doing turn-ins. The label here should be changed to have the 'A' at the beginning: http://wiki.project1999.com/Metal_pipe

Since this part of the wiki can't be edited some assistance is needed.

SamwiseRed 01-09-2015 11:46 AM

pretty sure wiki is player maintained. dont think this is a bug.

Tyrsis 01-09-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamwiseRed (Post 1737508)
pretty sure wiki is player maintained. dont think this is a bug.

Shit you know what I just saw the edit tab at the top. I was used to seeing the in-line edit link.

I thought the wiki might have some aspects of it driven by the game database. Thanks for the heads up.

Ele 01-09-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrsis (Post 1737512)
I thought the wiki might have some aspects of it driven by the game database.

It actually creates new pages by pulling modern information from Allakhazam. Players then have to go back and correct it for the proper timeline and/or the implementation on P99. There is no linkage between the server database and the wiki.

Tyrsis 01-09-2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ele (Post 1737558)
It actually creates new pages by pulling modern information from Allakhazam. Players then have to go back and correct it for the proper timeline and/or the implementation on P99. There is no linkage between the server database and the wiki.

Got it. I made the changes to the wiki already to accurately reflect the turn-in. Thanks for the responses.