Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Safe Space: For Babies (/forums/showthread.php?t=386513)

starkind 06-25-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinko (Post 3325283)
who are you?

Starkind.

drackgon 06-25-2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3326409)
Safe Space is a superior alternative to the mentally ill cucks of the BDA types masquerading as raid guilds here.

He can tell you all about it. It's about time Seal Team got some serious competition, Shinko is infinitely more talented and experienced than these other rot brained goofballs.

He also doesn't seem hell bent on turning this community into an asshurt toxic meltdown disaster zone. The UN is worse than ever, even without yours truly the Chief Justice exposing illegal UIs and petition scummery.

umm what? lmao, all I see in general of UN lately, is Safe space aka DMO returns talking stupid garbage, and silly trolling that adds 0 value to making server/community better. There are a few in <Safe space>, just like in any guild that I like. But lets face it having pretty much any DMO peeps(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories) plus people even I've personally removed from <GM>, and seen kicked from other guilds for racial talk, sexuality bashing, straight up training, talking shit in ooc. All in Shinkos "2nd chance" guild. Which should tell you the guild isn't about making community better. Those peeps should be perma banned from server. Personally I see <safe space> as a way to avoid bag limits.

Bardp1999 06-25-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drackgon (Post 3326485)
(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories)

Snortles is a drug addict and sexual predator - also one of the worst necromancers on the server.

drackgon 06-25-2021 04:23 PM

Bardp1999, Ive heard stuff trust me. But personally I've always give someone a chance. Snortles the times I've met him like at Lguk FBSS camp, was pretty kool. And wasn't like omg u missed ur afk by 30 secs camp is mine. Was actually polite. I've not had to deal with anything like ur saying or what others have.

k9quaint 06-25-2021 04:50 PM

Only Gina you gonna trigger

lullzy 06-25-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9quaint (Post 3326528)
Only Gina you gonna trigger

lol

Nirgon 06-26-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drackgon (Post 3326485)
umm what? lmao, all I see in general of UN lately, is Safe space aka DMO returns talking stupid garbage, and silly trolling that adds 0 value to making server/community better. There are a few in <Safe space>, just like in any guild that I like. But lets face it having pretty much any DMO peeps(minus Snortles, whom I've personally have had a few nice interactions with, though have heard stories) plus people even I've personally removed from <GM>, and seen kicked from other guilds for racial talk, sexuality bashing, straight up training, talking shit in ooc. All in Shinkos "2nd chance" guild. Which should tell you the guild isn't about making community better. Those peeps should be perma banned from server. Personally I see <safe space> as a way to avoid bag limits.

I have nothing to do with any of that. I did make th UN trash guilds crazier by exposing them. Which made th GMs job too hard for them to manage. It's worse than ever in there without me anywhere near it.

Rang 06-27-2021 07:27 AM

People did that shit to me all the time when camping vd/vt “Vessel Drozlin begins to cast” - this is suspendable? Yikes

Videri 06-27-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rang (Post 3327095)
People did that shit to me all the time when camping vd/vt “Vessel Drozlin begins to cast” - this is suspendable? Yikes

I highly doubt that's suspendable. As a guild leader, I've looked at the rules many times, and there's nothing in there about "disrupting a 3rd party timer."

I routinely /shout You feel yourself starting to appear. and I routinely /em begins to cast the gate spell. I think OP is blaming his suspension on this harmless prank, whereas it was probably something else he did.

Nirgon 06-27-2021 01:33 PM

Safe Space cucks the sky MQ sellers

Such is the will of Lord Cazic Thule