Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:26 PM

Don't forget unemployed lol

Horza 11-11-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripp (Post 3021131)
Wow, you really are in deep. There are many agencies that listen in on those conversations, that transcript is EXACTLY as the conversation happened.

But hey, don't let truth and facts get in the way. :rolleyes:

The memorandum released by the Justice Department is not, according to the administration, a verbatim transcript. The text, according to a footnote, is the record of the notes and recollections of the officers and National Security Council policy staff "assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form."

Ripp 11-11-2019 06:32 PM

Then perhaps you can do what Shifty Schiff has been unable to do and share with us where the Quid Pro Quo is.

Feel free to check CNN documents, I'll wait.

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:33 PM

Reminds me about how they decided the Iraq war.

Deep state establishment gets together in a small room, decides there's enough evidence for war, announces war, establishment makes incredible amount of money and gets the land they want, oops there never was real evidence, sorry.

Horza 11-11-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripp (Post 3021205)
Then perhaps you can do what Shifty Schiff has been unable to do and share with us where the Quid Pro Quo is.

Feel free to check CNN documents, I'll wait.

Giuliani associate says he gave demand for Biden inquiry to Ukrainians.

Lev Parnas told a representative of the incoming government that it had to announce an investigation into Trump’s political rival, Joseph Biden, and his son, or else Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the swearing-in of the new president, and the United States would freeze aid.

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3021210)
Sorry that your dear leader is getting impeached, but it's not a transcript.

No one cares Trump is being impeached, it's not going to change anything, we just want your politicians beheaded for their clear treason.

Horza 11-11-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3021217)
No one cares Trump is being impeached, it's not going to change anything, we just want your politicians beheaded for their clear treason.

I'm sure that you'd just love to behead everyone who disagrees with you.

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:39 PM

Nope. It's simply the appropriate punishment for high treason.

Wonkie 11-11-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3021208)

Deep state establishment gets together in a small room, decides there's enough evidence for war, announces war, establishment makes incredible amount of money and gets the land they want, oops there never was real evidence, sorry.

This isn't true. Sounds cool though.

feniin 11-11-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3021208)

Republicans, mostly.