Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:52 PM

Horza routinely posts news stories from whatever leftist rag supports his agenda in the given moment and he thinks he has legs to stand on when criticizing breitbart as a source.

Horza 11-11-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripp (Post 3021234)
www.breitbart.com

Transgender Fad Rapidly Spreading in Primary Schools, ‘Clusters’ Emerging as Children Copy Friends.

Horza 11-11-2019 06:55 PM

Breitbart is literally fake news. Black Magic Transgender Sex Trafficking, really?

Ripp 11-11-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3021262)
So, you can't tell me which news sources you find legitimate and you can't tell me which high crimes democratic politicians are guilty of.... sounds like you two are the fake news.

What do you care what I think? You're set in your beliefs so regardless of what I think, you'll never change your mind.

You are unable or unwilling to research opposing viewpoints and information outlets so it really doesn't matter. In reality, this entire thread doesn't matter. The fake news has people so wrapped up in propaganda that they'll never wake up.

Good times.

Ripp 11-11-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3021275)
Breitbart is literally fake news. Black Magic Transgender Sex Trafficking, really?

Lol, and you think that doesn't happen? Wow, you're very naive.

Horza 11-11-2019 06:56 PM

I do not believe Black Magic transgender sex trafficking actually happens.

Teppler 11-11-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3021280)

Did you read the story?

Ripp 11-11-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3021280)

Well, if all you're doing is reading and watching is fake news then I'm not surprised.

feniin 11-11-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripp (Post 3021276)
What do you care what I think? You're set in your beliefs so regardless of what I think, you'll never change your mind.

You are unable or unwilling to research opposing viewpoints and information outlets so it really doesn't matter. In reality, this entire thread doesn't matter. The fake news has people so wrapped up in propaganda that they'll never wake up.

Good times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3021262)
So, you can't tell me which news sources you find legitimate and you can't tell me which high crimes democratic politicians are guilty of.... sounds like you two are the fake news.

Teppler 11-11-2019 07:00 PM

Weird he thinks this is impossible and far outlandish-

"Breitbart London reported in February that multiple arrests were made in Britain and Spain where a criminal gang allegedly used “voodoo rituals” to coerce African women into prostitution, including forcing them to eat raw chicken hearts.

In Sweden’s multicultural city Malmö, migrant pimps were also found to be using voodoo to coerce Nigerian women into prostitution to pay off their debts for their aided illegal migration.

“For those who believe in voodoo, it becomes a truth. It can be an extremely productive way of making people obey and it is usually a person in a position of power using voodoo who cannot be questioned,” Lisa Green, Coordinator for Trafficking at the Malmö Centre for Sexual Services, said."

But I guess it shows the disconnect between your average liberal and the rest of the world. They can't fathom people act like this because they are so sheltered.

Have you ever been out of your state Horza?