Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

feniin 10-15-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samadhi (Post 2985636)
Not maladjusted, frustrated or a man.... middle aged yes, is there something wrong with being middle aged? If you pay attention to politics many of the things said about Trump are fake news. The same media that claims the right makes fake news spins their own fake news.

Examples? Feels like the media has pulled their punches because they're afraid of losing credentials/access. There's so much more that could be asked, so much more that can be said, about this awful, corrupt administration.

Wonkie 10-15-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2985662)
Examples? Feels like the media has pulled their punches because they're afraid of losing credentials/access. There's so much more that could be asked, so much more that can be said, about this awful, corrupt administration.

A lie by omission is still a lie. When you say he's the President without mentioning the fact that he's a bad President, that's fake news.

solleks 10-15-2019 11:51 AM

Better to focus on the positives of Trump. Like how he seems to be very anti genocide. Defunding planned Parenthood (demographical genocide) and speaking against meaningless war in the middle East for Israel (demographical genocide).

Wonkie 10-15-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solleks (Post 2985721)
(demographical genocide)

https://i.imgur.com/vMQPK0A.jpg

feniin 10-15-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solleks (Post 2985721)
Better to focus on the positives of Trump. Like how he seems to be very anti genocide. Defunding planned Parenthood (demographical genocide) and speaking against meaningless war in the middle East for Israel (demographical genocide).

You're insane if you think reproductive health and rights are genocide. Like, legitimately a crazy person and should probably be committed.

What do you say of his allowance of the Turks to commit genocide against the Kurds? Or the genocide of the Mexican asylum seekers along the southern border?

Canelek 10-15-2019 12:10 PM

Oh jeez

solleks 10-15-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2985736)
You're insane if you think reproductive health and rights are genocide. Like, legitimately a crazy person and should probably be committed.

What do you say of his allowance of the Turks to commit genocide against the Kurds? Or the genocide of the Mexican asylum seekers along the southern border?

Considering all the flat out lies the media reports in my life time it doesn't get me worked up at all. Focus on the positives don't get upset. Planned Parenthood is s genocidal organization by it's nature they specialize in abortions despite their lies to do other things.

Wonkie 10-15-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canelek (Post 2985741)
Oh jeez

https://youtu.be/cIgSTjzrmRg

feniin 10-15-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solleks (Post 2985747)
Considering all the flat out lies the media reports in my life time it doesn't get me worked up at all. Focus on the positives don't get upset. Planned Parenthood is s genocidal organization by it's nature they specialize in abortions despite their lies to do other things.

Ever been to Planned Parenthood? Low cost/free women's health services, pediatric care, contraceptives.

Anyone who is against them is basically a shit tier person who hates women and children, imo.

Samadhi 10-15-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2985662)

I have seen where they have purposely clipped the videos to make things Trump said seem like it was something he has not. All media do it this is not a partisan issue. All media outlets have an agenda be it Fox News or CNN.