Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

BallzDeep 10-17-2019 07:33 PM

Looks like your so confused you don't even remember what idiotic points you've made up any more and you literally have to rephrase peoples post and ad-lib things they didn't say to add value to your argument. Thank for letting me know I've won.

Horza 10-17-2019 07:35 PM

My argument is that people that are born in this country are citizens, are you familiar with the Constitution?

Baler 10-17-2019 07:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/1F2cduz.gif

BallzDeep 10-17-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 2989258)
My argument is that people that are born in this country are citizens, are you familiar with the Constitution?

I am but no one really debated that....Who has disagreed with that? My disagreement was with your comment that 10,000 people are MS-13 and that most are US citizens. There is no way to prove that. You are using it as a fact. It isn't.

You then stated that the original founders of MS-13 were US citizens. I asked for proof. You provided 0. You went off base now about comments I didn't say and are bringing up points that no one is arguing because you are daft and stupid. Quick hurry, change the subject again so no one can tell how ill prepared you are for any confrontation, even on the internet for christs sake where you have all the time to prepare in the world. You literally have to be dumb as shit to not be able to fact check before you post.

Wonkie 10-17-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2989259)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hil5w8wE53o

Zeboim 10-17-2019 07:44 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/wp-cont...-English-3.pdf

Horza 10-17-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallzDeep (Post 2989262)
I am but no one really debated that....Who has disagreed with that? My disagreement was with your comment that 10,000 people are MS-13 and that most are US citizens. There is no way to prove that. You are using it as a fact. It isn't.

The argument you interjected was about whether most of them legal or illegal immigrants, obviously they probably have more members now than they did a few years ago. Many studies and the Trump administration's own arrest statistics have shown that most gang-related criminals are citizens or legal immigrants and not illegal immigrants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallzDeep (Post 2989262)
You then stated that the original founders of MS-13 were US citizens. I asked for proof. You provided 0. You went off base now about comments I didn't say and are bringing up points that no one is arguing because you are daft and stupid. Quick hurry, change the subject again so no one can tell how ill prepared you are for any confrontation.

Are you familiar with the U.S. Constitution? From the Cheeto's mouth:

Though the effort was led by ICE, the focus was not exclusively on immigrants. Of the arrests, 933 were US citizens and 445 were foreign nationals, with 384 in the country illegally.

A March 2016 operation of similar size netted 1,133 individuals, of which 894 were U.S. citizens. This means that out of some 2,500 individuals caught in these two major operations, 1,800, or 70 percent, were U.S. Citizens.

BallzDeep 10-17-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 2989267)
The argument you interjected was about whether most of them legal or illegal immigrants, obviously they probably have more members now than they did a few years ago. Many studies and the Trump administration's own arrest statistics have shown that most gang-related criminals are citizens or legal immigrants and not illegal immigrants.

Are you familiar with the U.S. Constitution?

This is where you are dumb and obviously need to progress a little further than your surface thinking. I am familiar with the constitution but where does the constitution show proof of citizenship of the founding members of MS-13? How do we not know they were peaceful immigrants that were living in LA that decided to form and then, YES, when their children were born, they would be US citizens. They doesn't make or PROVE as you so stated that the original founders were citizens. It just proves that maybe some of them might of been born into citizenship over time. We don't know the percentage, its a guess. The reason it's a guess is because most people don't report they are in a gang. The only way to identify is by gang related tattoos or the person openly admitting it.

If you skimmed the article above about MS-13. There was several troubling things about the article that was written by CLALS. 1 Deportations of ex convicts from central america has TRIPLED in the most recent years. 2. In a few counties, MS-13 reported for 30% or more of the murders in the area (the example was 17 out of 45 murders) 3. Gangs account for 13% of all murders in the US 4.
Quote:

Yet the MS13 remains strong, some would say thriving.
Per their quote.

Point being, you're a moron, gangs are bad. Get rid of them. People need to be vetted for gang activity.

BallzDeep 10-17-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 2989273)

Are you familiar with the U.S. Constitution? From the Cheeto's mouth:

Though the effort was led by ICE, the focus was not exclusively on immigrants. Of the arrests, 933 were US citizens and 445 were foreign nationals, with 384 in the country illegally.

A March 2016 operation of similar size netted 1,133 individuals, of which 894 were U.S. citizens. This means that out of some 2,500 individuals caught in these two major operations, 1,800, or 70 percent, were U.S. Citizens.

Lol your a fraud. You retitle websites to prove a point. The second article isn't titled that way.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...argeting-gangs

Not hard to repost. This was the actual post from your second article link.

A five-week operation, dubbed Project Shadowfire, netted 1,133 arrests, including more than 900 transnational criminal gang members and others associated with transnational criminal activity, like drug trafficking, human smuggling and sex trafficking, murder and racketeering.

You need to learn to vet your own material. Context is everything. Just because someone says 1,100 US citizens were arrested....for what? Were they gang related? Were they smuggling immigrants? What was the charge? If I was close minded like you I was just read US citizen and assume Trump's an asshole.

Horza 10-17-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallzDeep (Post 2989274)
How do we not know they were peaceful immigrants that were living in LA that decided to form and then, YES, when their children were born, they would be US citizens. They doesn't make or PROVE as you so stated that the original founders were citizens. It just proves that maybe some of them might of been born into citizenship over time. We don't know the percentage, its a guess.

For someone that doesn't know anything about their citizenship status you sure have some strong feelings about keeping random Salvadorians out of this country. I wonder why.