Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Rules on Camps that have lists (/forums/showthread.php?t=303093)

Shinko 07-21-2018 05:38 PM

Rules on Camps that have lists

if a player on the list is not in zone at anytime

does he keep his place?

camps like AC/Stormfeather ect ect ect

Topgunben 07-21-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinko (Post 2744772)
if a player on the list is not in zone at anytime

does he keep his place?

camps like AC/Stormfeather ect ect ect

Be there or be square!

zodium 07-21-2018 05:45 PM

I think lists are on a voluntary basis, and the only server rule is the camp holder can choose who to hand off the camp to next. :o

Shinko 07-21-2018 05:55 PM

sigh make it fte <3

zodium 07-21-2018 06:01 PM

Play nice, be kind, don't get too immersed, love the game, and it'll all be okay. There'll be another turtle window. There'll be another Stormfeather window. There'll be another dragon. I don't need this Stormfeather, this turtle or this dragon. And if I don't get the next one? There'll be another. It's Velious forever--we can all take it easy.

I haven't had many problems in my time on P99, but when I have, it was because I forgot one of those things! :o

Baler 07-21-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 2744783)
Play nice

This ^
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinko (Post 2744780)
sigh make it fte <3

FTE is toxic as hell, probably one of the reasons they finally nailed sea furies. Sick of all the BS & petitions FTE people cause.
I bet you, Shinko, have petitioned someone over a mob/camp/spawn. You know what I have to say about that type of behavior?! Consider Red. :)

solleks 07-21-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 2744783)
Play nice, be kind, don't get too immersed, love the game, and it'll all be okay. There'll be another turtle window. There'll be another Stormfeather window. There'll be another dragon. I don't need this Stormfeather, this turtle or this dragon. And if I don't get the next one? There'll be another. It's Velious forever--we can all take it easy.

I haven't had many problems in my time on P99, but when I have, it was because I forgot one of those things! :o

that's deep bro, but much wise

Shinko 07-21-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2744793)
This ^
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299

FTE is toxic as hell, probably one of the reasons they finally nailed sea furies. Sick of all the BS & petitions FTE people cause.
I bet you, Shinko, have petitioned someone over a mob/camp/spawn. You know what I have to say about that type of behavior?! Consider Red. :)

na i just drop trains on them, and take a week off out of rage

now how long do u let a afk look at the MOb before you take it?

Sonderbeast 07-21-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinko (Post 2744799)
na i just drop trains on them, and take a week off out of rage

now how long do u let a afk look at the MOb before you take it?

If no mobs up and Person is afk, I send a tell and wait a minute or two for a response.

If afk, mob is up but other mobs next to it are down, wait until they repop (since the slain mobs Indicate presence) once they repop I send a tell and wait a min or two for a response.

Always keep logs when you're in that situation and when writing tells keep in mind you may have to provide it as proof of playing nice later.

azeth 07-21-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 2744776)
...and the only server rule is the camp holder can choose who to hand off the camp to next. :o