Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Free banded ... on Green ... DAY ONE (/forums/showthread.php?t=333048)

AenorVZ 09-02-2019 11:59 PM

Free banded ... on Green ... DAY ONE

Hey folks some of you may remember I had an old thread going (not going to bump it as I'm not currently playing) through which I gave away hundreds of free sets of banded on Blue. My plan on Green is to max out banded within hours of launch and do free combines. I won't have a 60 druid on Green to finance the project so you'll have to purchase your own molds and sheet metal.

How can you make hundreds of plat within hours of the launch of a new server? It will take a bit of cooperative action but I know the camps. I'll need a small team willing to start in the same city. I've done it before. When Vallon Zek launched in 1999 I traveled to Kelethin within 48 hours of launch and gifted 200 plat to the elves to aid in the defense of their lands. Please reply if you're interested in being a part of something unique.

skorge 09-04-2019 06:21 AM

That's like say "Free french fries" at McDonalds, then saying "you supply the potatoes." LOL

Title is misleading. I am reporting this to Rogean as false-advertising. Prepare to get served papers today at your home or job.

Have an awesome day!

Legidias 09-04-2019 08:31 AM

Lol who wants to opt in to fund his tradeskill level ups?

Jimjam 09-04-2019 10:17 AM

What are your compensation plans for failed combines?

Legidias 09-04-2019 10:49 AM

Guys Ill plvl for free on green 1-10, but I won't have a lvl 60 bard on green.

How can I plvl 1-20 within hours of launch? It will take a bit of cooperative action but I know how to xp. I'll need a small team of people to sacrifice mobs to me (kill down to 5% and zone or FD). But once I get max level, think of all your time savings! I once even plevel someone 1-21 years ago. Please reply if you're interested in being a part of something unique.

MiRo2 09-04-2019 01:06 PM

Getting to a blacksmithing level to consistently make banded does not take a lot of money (200pp will likely get him trivial on several pieces and about 60% success on the rest). Considering the standard pricing on banded is generally 1pp per AC when it's in demand, only having to pay for materials makes full banded attainable fairly easily. This will let everyone save up for their gems rather than sinking money into a full set of banded and saving money for gems as well.

Budder 09-04-2019 01:30 PM

Legit! I got a free set of banded from Aenor that I’m passing down to my alts then will hand off to another player. Thank you!

Legidias 09-04-2019 02:18 PM

200p on green in several hours is still a stupidly monumental task when your only farmable item is cracked staves until you can hit like lvl 12 and group to kill lfay sisters for bronze.

There's no farming bone chips for sale or pelts, as no players have plat. You can only farm vendor-able items to get there. Try making a new toon now on blue and see how long it takes to get 200p with no handouts or player interactions.

loramin 09-04-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legidias (Post 2955018)
200p on green in several hours is still a stupidly monumental task when your only farmable item is cracked staves until you can hit like lvl 12 and group to kill lfay sisters for bronze.

There's no farming bone chips for sale or pelts, as no players have plat. You can only farm vendor-able items to get there. Try making a new toon now on blue and see how long it takes to get 200p with no handouts or player interactions.

The Treasure Hunting Guide's Coin/Trash Camps section is going to have a renaissance :)

Kawhi 09-04-2019 03:45 PM

I don’t get the hate here. He’s offering to do free combines once he’s made banded trivial. That’s of value for sure.