Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Solo cleric options 22-50 on green (/forums/showthread.php?t=350647)

Cen 02-18-2020 03:35 PM

Solo cleric options 22-50 on green

Been solo cleric since the beginning due to the massive cleric population and like 3-4 LFG in every popular group spot. Swish has a nice suggestion guide for solo clerics with kunark stuff but im having trouble filling gaps. Im doing scarecrows which was awesome but greening out. Still too low to tackle rather mts giant skelies. Any good undead solo for 22-27 / to 50?

I know the per level guide has a little bit of undead gaps that someone may have an idea for

loramin 02-18-2020 06:02 PM

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide will actually suggest Rathe Mountains (Giant Skeletons and that one tower with some lower level undead) during the day, and Lake Rathe entrance at night.

After that it may have gaps (at least in classic), but having soloed a cleric up myself I can confirm that there are classic places ... at least up until Tower of Frozen Shadow levels.

Cen 02-18-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3087250)
http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide will actually suggest Rathe Mountains (Giant Skeletons and that one tower with some lower level undead) during the day, and Lake Rathe entrance at night.

After that it may have gaps (at least in classic), but having soloed a cleric up myself I can confirm that there are classic places ... at least up until Tower of Frozen Shadow levels.

Per the per level was where I got that Rathe mts idea, but still too low for that :D small gap trying to fill. I will totally do those though

mcoy 02-18-2020 06:48 PM

22-24 gnolls in lake rathe near south karana zoneline (night time are undead and higher level) can also kill the skeletons in najena by the invis wall (I'd ivu and kill the 1 pathing guard then clear the skeletons and repeat)

24-29 #25 on Rathe Mountains map. Single giant skeleton spawn. One or two of the spawns near him may add, but just clear them until they repop as lower level and then he's a single pull every time. As you level up can switch to #24 but it's harder since the two spawn on top of each other and calm didn't help so I had to keep 1 rooted and camp him off to break the spawn.

30-34/35 gnolls in SK / entry mobs inside paw

35-40 unrest tower hags. duo'd with another cleric at first but by 37 it was easy to hold the tower solo. Didn't get a chance to try it solo at 36 because my partner and I blew through that level.

41-50 spectres in oasis/feerrott

That's the path I took on green. Hit 49 in december though, so it may be more difficult obtaining some of the camps now; when I couldn't find one open I just killed other stuff in the area that wasn't as optimal (for SK the roaming skeleton or cyclops etc) and once I hit 45 I had enough mana with reckoning to kill griffins and hill/sand giants when the spectres were camped.

-Mcoy

Cen 02-18-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoy (Post 3087273)
22-24 gnolls in lake rathe near south karana zoneline (night time are undead and higher level) can also kill the skeletons in najena by the invis wall (I'd ivu and kill the 1 pathing guard then clear the skeletons and repeat)

24-29 #25 on Rathe Mountains map. Single giant skeleton spawn. One or two of the spawns near him may add, but just clear them until they repop as lower level and then he's a single pull every time. As you level up can switch to #24 but it's harder since the two spawn on top of each other and calm didn't help so I had to keep 1 rooted and camp him off to break the spawn.

30-34/35 gnolls in SK / entry mobs inside paw

35-40 unrest tower hags. duo'd with another cleric at first but by 37 it was easy to hold the tower solo. Didn't get a chance to try it solo at 36 because my partner and I blew through that level.

41-50 spectres in oasis/feerrott

That's the path I took on green. Hit 49 in december though, so it may be more difficult obtaining some of the camps now; when I couldn't find one open I just killed other stuff in the area that wasn't as optimal (for SK the roaming skeleton or cyclops etc) and once I hit 45 I had enough mana with reckoning to kill griffins and hill/sand giants when the spectres were camped.

-Mcoy

Absolutely perfect. Thanks mcoy

NPC 02-18-2020 07:32 PM

upper guk

Upper guk scryer group 22-25-ish, then solo scryer room till 26-27. Upper guk has one of the highest ZEM's (200%). You will get exp even on green kills. Honestly you could upper guk group till 30's at the other camps, scryer being the weakest, then solo uppper guk zone line 34 to 38-ish. Then lower guk has undead that can take you to 50. But lower guk does not have the high ZEM. Or step outside to near by Feerot/Oasis for Spectres, but they seemed to be camped 24/7.

ZEM(zone modification experience) bonus exp

Whole time I was in upper guk, even now, groups fiending for healers.

Swish 02-18-2020 09:49 PM

The undead nukes are way more efficient, it's annoying that there are gaps... and the population has changed a lot since I wrote that guide in terms of it being difficult to solo farm in Unrest around the MR and fireplace (even when the server is at off-peak hours).

At 25 the bard npcs go even con, so at 26-27 I suppose it might be possible to kill one every 6 minutes if they still spawn every 6 minutes and you have the mana pool. If you do, go for the one in Feerott as she drops more than Travis Two Tone in Nektulos <3

Totino 02-19-2020 04:14 AM

Spectres are bad after 47. Especially now that they are overcamped. You can find as many mobs as you want in lower guk as people here tend to only kill whatever named they re camping.

Wallicker 02-20-2020 09:29 AM

Speaking of spectres, back by the fear portal is atleast two dry bone skeletons on a 6:40 timer around lvl 18.... probably a nice spot to go from 22-26/27 for a solo cleric

Siege 02-21-2020 03:33 AM

Everything that a Cleric can solo is usually camped unless you're on NEET time. Even then, you'll often find other NEETs camping said mobs.