Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Looking for guild on Blue (/forums/showthread.php?t=336874)

Wolfej00 10-19-2019 09:40 AM

Looking for guild on Blue

Hello,

I've been playing on the server on and off for quite a few years and never really guided up. I've been playing a bit more frequently now, and I'd like to see some of the stuff I'd never be able to solo. Maybe some raiding in the future would be fun as well and finally getting some Thurg armor =P

I have a 54 Druid, 47 Rogue, 44 Monk, and 39 Sham, all of which are decently geared. I'm in central time zone and usually play in the afternoons/evenings.

Let me know if anyone would like to have me along with their guild.

Knivek 10-19-2019 10:15 AM

Greetings!

You could look into Stream Team. We're a small to medium sized guild with a strong family "feel" while still raiding 2-3 times a week. In between we fit in epic fights and exp groups. There's usually something going on. We are mostly playing around 3-10PM EST but some of us are in CST and PST zones too so there should always be people around for you to group with.

We allow people that are outside our guild to raid with us if they are cool people and want to be part of our loot system. Les Irreductibles, Europa and Castle are guilds that have members who we frequently raid with.

Reach out to us and I'm sure you won't regret meeting up

Lavendel [Stream Team]

EDIT: Forgot to say even though our name is Stream Team, you don't have to be a streamer to join us. In fact most of us are just friends of the initial streamers that founded the guild.

loramin 10-19-2019 10:56 AM

If Stream Team isn't for you, check out http://wiki.project1999.com/Blue_Guilds