Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Using bb (short for baby) in EQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=344453)

choppedandglued 12-13-2019 12:44 PM

Using bb (short for baby) in EQ

You guys realize that this came from the early days of web cam modeling. Mostly the girls were philipino, and the way they talked in real life sounded like bee bee (bb) short for baby. Anyways I think the slang has no room in Norrath!

Madbad 12-13-2019 01:25 PM

Sup bb

feniin 12-13-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppedandglued (Post 3050215)
You guys realize that this came from the early days of web cam modeling. Mostly the girls were philipino, and the way they talked in real life sounded like bee bee (bb) short for baby. Anyways I think the slang has no room in Norrath!

hey bb - private for good time?

choppedandglued 12-13-2019 02:21 PM

so you guys know what it is, you just chose to say it anyways. can these guys get suspended? I feel like they should be punished. I was suspended for saying the N word but with a A at the end im pretty sure. I never said the iger version of the N word. Also, in another thread nothing happened, and we were talking about BBC. So how do I get suspended 14 days for saying the n word but with a A. Also, black people get to say it, so what if you assumed I was black... thank God im not.... but lets just assume I was one, you then would have still suspended me? I didn't say anything racist.

feniin 12-13-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppedandglued (Post 3050263)
so you guys know what it is, you just chose to say it anyways. can these guys get suspended? I feel like they should be punished. I was suspended for saying the N word but with a A at the end im pretty sure. I never said the iger version of the N word. Also, in another thread nothing happened, and we were talking about BBC. So how do I get suspended 14 days for saying the n word but with a A. Also, black people get to say it, so what if you assumed I was black... thank God im not.... but lets just assume I was one, you then would have still suspended me? I didn't say anything racist.

:o

Jimjam 12-14-2019 07:01 PM

I'm so embarassed. Until now I thought my wife had been calling me her Black Burrow! :o

Horza 12-14-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

I would wager that you spend a lot of your time talking about BBC.

AgentEpilot 12-15-2019 09:11 AM

He went full retard. You never go full retard.

Vormotus 12-16-2019 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3050857)
I'm so embarassed. Until now I thought my wife had been calling me her Black Burrow! :o

https://i.imgur.com/DaLvHav.gif

Albanwr 12-16-2019 03:17 AM

Quote:

da fuck