Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Noob cleric (/forums/showthread.php?t=378657)

Vertiggo 02-15-2021 11:17 AM

Noob cleric

Noob cleric on red here. Been playing on p99 since 2012 finally decided to check red out

Jimjam 02-15-2021 11:24 AM

Form a crew and bring them with you.

Gustoo 02-15-2021 11:59 AM

Best of luck.

Its better with a group, especially an enchanter.

But you can solo about as well as a wizard if you stay with undead. I did noob zones around faydwer, including chessboard in butcher. Then unrest until like level 40 ultimately killing hags upstairs.

Then spectres in oasis? Possibly. I think the hags let me skip those. Then spectres in feerot which are higher level.

Then lower guk soloing blue cons, finishing up with the ghoul arch magus which can take you to level 60.

100% better with a group but if you only have a few minutes at a time you can set up a pretty good solo situation for yourself. Lots of sitting and medding.

EatitNerd 02-20-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3261361)
Best of luck.

Its better with a group, especially an enchanter.

But you can solo about as well as a wizard if you stay with undead. I did noob zones around faydwer, including chessboard in butcher. Then unrest until like level 40 ultimately killing hags upstairs.

Then spectres in oasis? Possibly. I think the hags let me skip those. Then spectres in feerot which are higher level.

Then lower guk soloing blue cons, finishing up with the ghoul arch magus which can take you to level 60.

100% better with a group but if you only have a few minutes at a time you can set up a pretty good solo situation for yourself. Lots of sitting and medding.

Do this if you don’t wanna be lvl 60 until 2023

Gustoo 02-20-2021 10:04 PM

Its a good 2 year plan for sure you can put it in your resume "I have a 2 year plan to achieve level 60 as a cleric while gaming exclusively while using the toilet, and here are the details."