Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   P99 Forums- the worst (past or present) source of play information for classic/EMU EQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=350102)

Gatorsmash 02-11-2020 09:21 AM

P99 Forums- the worst (past or present) source of play information for classic/EMU EQ

Title.

The amount of fucking paint eating dipshits on this forum is staggering. Since P99's launch this forum has consistently gone down hill, I thought the first few years rivaled the retards we had on the old SK forums....(name escapes me, was folded into the shaman forums)

Example: from a cleric creation thread "Really 25 CHA is a great choice at roll (for a cleric) by Tuljin". The idiot has been here chomping away on giant bowl of nacho flavored latex paint giving out nuggets of gold like this beauty.

One of the dumbest things I've read on this forum in a long line of stupid shit. If you are one of these fucking idiots with links/referring your character(s) on blue or green, emu servers that spent 10 years (or launched) with some of the most game breaking, exploitable bugs in the history of EQ- exploitable bugs in game so long I left for almost 5 years after launch and they were still in ffs your account should be banned

Nirgon 02-11-2020 09:25 AM

The forum crew is mostly frustrated casuals or career terribads.

Don't let them get to you too much.

They are all part of the EQ experience and the stories you will tell later. We are blessed up to still have a classic MMO community in this sad world of forgettable drivel (basically MTX shops) they keep churning out.

Mblake81 02-11-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3083572)
They are all part of the EQ experience and the stories you will tell later. We are blessed up to still have a classic MMO community in this sad world of forgettable drivel (basically MTX shops) they keep churning out.

^
Yep.

Probably get much worse when streaming becomes standard on console devices. Microsoft will go hand over fist to drag the PC down with it as history suggests.

OP in here bitching about forum posts but at least those retards can use a keyboard.. although it probably was posted from the Iphone qwerty while they were taking their morning shit.

*sigh*.. defending what is left of this crumbling hill of scraps and I am one of the dumbest that can be found. All of the intelligent tech guys went full retard though and worship at the church of progress.

solleks 02-11-2020 10:16 AM

This thread had too many words for me, but paint is delicious

DMN 02-11-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorsmash (Post 3083570)
Title.

The amount of fucking paint eating dipshits on this forum is staggering. Since P99's launch this forum has consistently gone down hill, I thought the first few years rivaled the retards we had on the old SK forums....(name escapes me, was folded into the shaman forums)

Example: from a cleric creation thread "Really 25 CHA is a great choice at roll (for a cleric) by Tuljin". The idiot has been here chomping away on giant bowl of nacho flavored latex paint giving out nuggets of gold like this beauty.

One of the dumbest things I've read on this forum in a long line of stupid shit. If you are one of these fucking idiots with links/referring your character(s) on blue or green, emu servers that spent 10 years (or launched) with some of the most game breaking, exploitable bugs in the history of EQ- exploitable bugs in game so long I left for almost 5 years after launch and they were still in ffs your account should be banned

25 cha is great for any cleric who doesn't plan to be in a CH chain all of their play time(and even then, divine intervention is a raid thing). sorry you fail so badly at 21 year old elf sims.

Frug 02-11-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3083572)
The forum crew is mostly frustrated casuals or career terribads.

https://i.imgur.com/QNWqdNI.png"]htt...om/QNWqdNI.png

🤔

OuterChimp 02-11-2020 10:43 AM

I give this R and F an 8 out of Rant and a 7 out of Flame.

Not bad OP, could be better, but not bad.

BlackBellamy 02-11-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorsmash (Post 3083570)
Title.

human inny 25cha 5wis any other choice you are a fucking idiot

just a brain dead piece of dog shit

a detestable fellow

indiscriminate_hater 02-11-2020 10:47 AM

Thanks OP you belong here

Wonkie 02-11-2020 10:50 AM

why is cha bad you didn't tell us latexlicker