Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Which SK Twink weapon over lvl 20? (/forums/showthread.php?t=393019)

Hrothgaar 10-10-2021 03:29 AM

Which SK Twink weapon over lvl 20?

Hi all!

I got told that until lvl 20, the Venomous Axe is the way to go but what about after lvl 20?

Here are the weapons I thought about:

Noctivagant Blade
Winters Fury
Sword of Skyfire
Frostbringer
Ebon Mace

Which one to pick past 20? Did I oversee a good alternative?
And last question: Sword of Skyfire is very cheap compared to the others, would it be worth tobpick one of the expensive ones OR invest for a (low) haste item, like CChitin Gloves.

Ripqozko 10-10-2021 08:40 AM

Do you have friends ? Get that free sword of pain .

https://wiki.project1999.com/Sword_of_Pain

Hrothgaar 10-10-2021 08:58 AM

Unfortunately not :-(

Crede 10-10-2021 09:06 AM

Noc blade and haste gloves if you can afford them both. Or Ebon mace and gloves which is best.

Gustoo 10-13-2021 06:35 PM

Ebon mace is a pretty epic dmg /dly ratio so should be pretty high DPS for you after 20 or after 30. I can't remember what the dmg cap is at level 20 vs lvl 30 when it is removed so not sure best recommend.

In all cases you should have crystal chitin gloves or other haste item. Always a haste + whatever weapon vs high end weapon and no haste.

Ripqozko 10-13-2021 08:09 PM

seriously get friends and get a free sword of pain, win win.

DeathsSilkyMist 10-13-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3374547)
seriously get friends and get a free sword of pain, win win.

Ebon Mace is fine if you are lazy. It's got the same ratio basically (slightly better). I do enjoy the extra stats and the clickie, but it can be a pain (pun intented) to get the Sword of Pain. Unless things have changed, I rarely see people at lower dogs, so gone are the days where you can just camp a toon at the top of the hole and wait for a rot.

Ripqozko 10-13-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3374564)
Ebon Mace is fine if you are lazy. It's got the same ratio basically (slightly better). I do enjoy the extra stats and the clickie, but it can be a pain (pun intented) to get the Sword of Pain. Unless things have changed, I rarely see people at lower dogs, so gone are the days where you can just camp a toon at the top of the hole and wait for a rot.

thats why i said friends, he needs friends regardless, win win.

DeathsSilkyMist 10-13-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3374584)
thats why i said friends, he needs friends regardless, win win.

I agree, friends are great. But without knowing the guy's play schedule and whatnot, it can be tough to get 5 random people together for a non-popular camp. You need to find the players who still want to farm Lute of the Howler and Blood Runed Girdle.

Ripqozko 10-13-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3374587)
I agree, friends are great. But without knowing the guy's play schedule and whatnot, it can be tough to get 5 random people together for a non-popular camp. You need to find the players who still want to farm Lute of the Howler and Blood Runed Girdle.

dont need 5 for lower dogs, a trio would work.