Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   PoM Drops? (/forums/showthread.php?t=317179)

Hrothgar 02-10-2019 11:22 PM

PoM Drops?

Telin: Added additional loot to Plane of Mischief.

Anyone seen anything new? Don’t know if I’m ready to re-commit weeks to farming PoM with days of squires and knights. Maybe there’s some new fandangled contraptions to lure an ol boy back?

Foxplay 02-10-2019 11:32 PM

Haven't had the chance / care yet. Usually most of the good stuff is camped anyway. And the additional drops might be rare and take awhile to see

Zuranthium 02-11-2019 01:01 AM

Blam stick in game now?

Maliant 02-11-2019 03:24 AM

I don’t think Blam Stick is an in era item.

solrokk 02-11-2019 05:58 AM

This just mean they made the thrones drop where they should. I bumped a tech post for MONTHS to fix the abysmally low drop of thrones in that zone.

I was a solo NECRO and made my robe in a few months. a Necro....

Now, you spend months and months in A4, and puppets for this 1% RNGesus throne drop and its a black throne.. yay. Worth the time!

elwing 02-11-2019 06:00 AM

Some gems, metal bar, funny fishing grubs and candy now drops from mobs...

commongood 02-11-2019 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solrokk (Post 2858428)
This just mean they made the thrones drop where they should. I bumped a tech post for MONTHS to fix the abysmally low drop of thrones in that zone.

I was a solo NECRO and made my robe in a few months. a Necro....

Now, you spend months and months in A4, and puppets for this 1% RNGesus throne drop and its a black throne.. yay. Worth the time!

So... there's going to be an increase in the drop rate on thrones off mobs that already drop thrones? Or will more mobs now drop thrones (if yes, which had have had thrones added?) or both? :)

Thanks!

elwing 02-11-2019 06:06 AM

Unsure about throne... What I did noticed is that they added trash/vendor trash to the mobs... Hopefully they changed thrones... But it might be that the message just meant they added trash on the loottables...

Hibbs 02-11-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elwing (Post 2858431)
Unsure about throne... What I did noticed is that they added trash/vendor trash to the mobs... Hopefully they changed thrones... But it might be that the message just meant they added trash on the loottables...

Telin: Added additional loot to Plane of Mischief.

I interrupt that as new loot not increase of what already drops, but who know! Would be nice to get that sexy Enc robe one day!!

commongood 02-11-2019 06:35 AM

I mean it would be nice with some vendor trash. PoM is the only place in Velious I frequent where farming there doesn't yield a little pp in vendor trash and raw coin loot after a long session. I can always tell if I've had one of my chars in PoM for a long time as I always end up running low on DaP money. Whereas if I've been in Kael or Skyshrine for instance I will always be able to bank roll my use of p99 taxis