Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes, Saturday September 18th (/forums/showthread.php?t=17608)

Rogean 09-18-2010 04:14 AM

Patch Notes, Saturday September 18th

Code
  • Rogean: Fixed a multi-symptom crash, one of which known as the "AE" Crash, or large groups of mobs dieing within a short period of time.
  • Haynar: Removed class based tradeskills from being checked against the tradeskill hardcap.
Content:
  • Nilbog: Tired of fighting the same npc? Non-named humanoid npcs will now spawn with random faces. Bandits, raiders, highpass citizens, dervs etc.
  • Nilbog: Ran Sunfire's pixie quest will reward armor every time. Added raw-hide and leather as rarer rewards.
  • Nilbog: Froglok ghoul spellcasters will now proc ghoul root in addition to having their normal spellsets.
  • Nilbog: Slightly decreased the chance for ghouls to proc ghoulroot.
  • Nilbog: Naes Ereek will now be found in the Cleric guild in Qeynos Catacombs.
  • Nilbog: Ronn Castekin will now have pathing. Primary faction changed to Bloodsabers.
  • Nilbog: Nektulos Dragoons will now drop Long Swords instead of Bronze Long Swords.
  • Uthgaard: Pets will no longer flee.
  • Uthgaard: Added Spriket to vendor Bom Knotwood
  • Uthgaard: Added Level 45 Smuggler to patrol the smuggler's den in highpass
  • Uthgaard: Fixed unfired deities
  • Uthgaard: Made non-classic tradeskill items NO-RENT
  • Uthgaard: Plains Pebbles are no longer stackable
  • Uthgaard: Price of Ruby increased to 131p2g4s9c
  • Uthgaard: Rebby Willend and Janam Rekish primary faction changed from Freeport Militia to Coalition of Tradesfolk Underground
  • Uthgaard: Amber in North Freeport primary faction changed from Merchants of Qeynos to Coalition of Tradesfolk
  • Uthgaard: Added conspiracy to nerf Cat o' Nine Tails

Icecometus 09-18-2010 06:51 AM

The random faces is such a cool addition, thanks guys :)

Puyen 09-18-2010 07:04 AM

Very nice touch on randomized faces. Pet flee is a good catch too

nhartbau 09-18-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Attention: If you have any tradeskill over 200

Until the next code update, avoid attempting any non-trivial tradeskill combine in any tradeskill. It will reset you to 200, even if you only have one above specialization level.

So is the tradeskill level thing fixed with this update?

Fearghus 09-18-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icecometus (Post 144331)
The random faces is such a cool addition, thanks guys :)

I agree, pretty neat add there.

stefblac 09-18-2010 09:47 AM

Does this mean I'm able to skill up JC again? The last patch knocked my JC back to 200, is there any way to get my skill restored? Because seriously, I had just spent the last week or so skilling up on and off and I'd rather not have to do it again

Lazortag 09-18-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

#
# Nilbog: Nektulos Dragoons will now drop Long Swords instead of Bronze Long Swords.
<33333

Tork 09-18-2010 11:11 AM

I'm pretty impressed with a Saturday patch - no question is P1999 is very dedicated! =)

YendorLootmonkey 09-18-2010 11:17 AM

Doh, no mention of undead/live cycle being fixed in Kith? :( Hopefully you just forgot to mention! :)

Uthgaard 09-18-2010 11:20 AM

Kith is synced.