Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Forming Howling Stones AE Exp Roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=258077)

SoekiWiz 11-17-2016 12:04 PM

Forming Howling Stones AE Exp Roster

Hello again everyone,

Some of you have seen my previous general post about AE Exp groups. They've been going very well, but I'm really wanting to get a Howling Stones group up and running.

---------------------Lots of blah blah blah here, if you just wanna sign up for HS AE Exp, skip to the next ----------------------
A few points of clarity before we start:

This is for an exp group. It's not a for sale group. It's not a power leveling service. It's not "mini Chardok" or "new Chardok" where people get iced out of basically a whole zone. As an example, I've been doing mostly Velk's lately.

We respect camps that are already claimed or taken. As new folks zone in who intend on moving to and claiming a camp, we communicate with them and make sure nobody gets killed. If the camps get too full from static groups (they honestly haven't yet, Velk's is typically less trafficked due to shit exp unless you're AE'ing), we move to another zone to avoid zone disruption and stay in accordance with the server rules.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am now looking for 55+ Blasties (Wizard or Magician with Scintillation), 55+ Enchanters (Must have Slant / Skew / Shift), and 51+ Clerics (Epic or 56+ is a big help incase things get messy or we get a random who walks into one of the pulls and needs res) to list on a roster for when I do pickup groups. I'll teach you how the pulls work and what we do as we gather.

I've got a Discord server set up for push notifications that I plan on using once we get enough folks.

For now, please just post here with what you have and I will add you in game and communicate there.

LETS GO GET SOME E EX PEES!

Thanks,

Soeki

Cecily 11-17-2016 02:17 PM

As someone adamantly opposed to chardok ae, I support this. Good luck.

Bristletoe 11-17-2016 03:13 PM

Once my mage gets 55.......... he is currently 40.... the rate xp is going it might take me.... another ......... 30 years! GL with your AE group sounds fun

Swish 11-17-2016 08:04 PM

A rogue would be really handy also OP ^^

skarlorn 11-17-2016 08:41 PM

i would do this but that would require playing

Teako 11-17-2016 09:24 PM

Gotta get keyed on Ichiban first. ,:/

maskedmelon 11-17-2016 09:34 PM

redundant ^^

Cenii 11-17-2016 10:30 PM

i'm 1/2 yellow from 55 :D

SoekiWiz 11-19-2016 12:27 PM

Bumpy McBumpster.

Help wanted,

Seeking Enchantamacators and adventurous Clerics.

Inquire within.

kthxbai <3

SoekiWiz 11-20-2016 02:39 PM

Up

Need the same