Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Anyone from Karana server still around? (99-03) (/forums/showthread.php?t=323440)

rathikus 04-19-2019 10:00 AM

Anyone from Karana server still around? (99-03)

Stopped playing shortly before GoD launch. I mained a 65 SK (Bloodflow) and was in an amazing guild.. Grey Hawke. Also had a 51 Bard (Ripchord) that I messed with. For a short time before I quit I was also in Nightbane guild.

Discovered P99 last week and currently have a lvl 9 Bard (Rathikus). Having an absolute blast being back in Norrath after all these years!! Just wanted to see if anyone from my old guilds are still around. Had many great friends who I lost touch with over the years.

Please feel free to say hi if you see me jettin around (currently leveling in EC area). And a huge thank you to the people who make this server possible!! Nothing has ever come close to the feeling of the original EQ.

-Rathikus, lvl 9 Bard

ToGoKup 04-20-2019 12:54 PM

I was on Karana around that time frame, halfling warrior (Chillibob) can’t remember my guild name and my cousin was also a halfling warrior (Citidel) and he was in Celestial Fury?

I remember Grey Hawke and Nightbane, pretty sure NB dissolved and formed Night Eternal at some point if I’m not mistaken. I probably saw you around at some point. Currently have a 11SK here, Togokup. Welcome to the server lots of helpful people around!

rathikus 04-20-2019 06:07 PM

Celestial Fury definitely rings a bell.

Hope to see ya around!

mcoy 04-21-2019 10:26 AM

First char was a human war on Karana. Played there for a couple days until I found out some of my coworkers were on Rodcet Nife so I switched servers. Poor abandoned Bellron...

-Mcoy

ralyn 04-23-2019 07:11 PM

A proud member of Grey Hawke on Karana.

ralyn 04-23-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rathikus (Post 2896529)
Stopped playing shortly before GoD launch. I mained a 65 SK (Bloodflow) and was in an amazing guild.. Grey Hawke. Also had a 51 Bard (Ripchord) that I messed with. For a short time before I quit I was also in Nightbane guild.

Discovered P99 last week and currently have a lvl 9 Bard (Rathikus). Having an absolute blast being back in Norrath after all these years!! Just wanted to see if anyone from my old guilds are still around. Had many great friends who I lost touch with over the years.

Please feel free to say hi if you see me jettin around (currently leveling in EC area). And a huge thank you to the people who make this server possible!! Nothing has ever come close to the feeling of the original EQ.

-Rathikus, lvl 9 Bard

Grey Hawke lives forever. Siahen/Ashlaya/Mythias (I'm sure you know that name) on P99. /tell me and I'll hook you up guildie

ralyn 04-23-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToGoKup (Post 2897254)
I was on Karana around that time frame, halfling warrior (Chillibob) can’t remember my guild name and my cousin was also a halfling warrior (Citidel) and he was in Celestial Fury?

I remember Grey Hawke and Nightbane, pretty sure NB dissolved and formed Night Eternal at some point if I’m not mistaken. I probably saw you around at some point. Currently have a 11SK here, Togokup. Welcome to the server lots of helpful people around!

I can't be sure, because its been a long time, but I think I remember Chillibob, but perhaps not)

Ralyn Incantare on Karana

rathikus 04-23-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralyn (Post 2898973)
Grey Hawke lives forever. Siahen/Ashlaya/Mythias (I'm sure you know that name) on P99. /tell me and I'll hook you up guildie

Definitely rings a bell! Ill reach out in game to catch up. Thanks

Xrevin 05-01-2019 10:28 AM

I played on Karana from 99-03ish (I quit around late SoL). I recognize several of the names in this thread.

I was Phink Phivefingers of <Valoran>, first 60 Gnome Rogue on the server...(I played way too much). I was mostly active in late kunark through end of Velious (NToV, PoM, ST, etc.)

DM me Rathikus if you need/want some help.

rathikus 05-02-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrevin (Post 2903373)
I played on Karana from 99-03ish (I quit around late SoL). I recognize several of the names in this thread.

I was Phink Phivefingers of <Valoran>, first 60 Gnome Rogue on the server...(I played way too much). I was mostly active in late kunark through end of Velious (NToV, PoM, ST, etc.)

DM me Rathikus if you need/want some help.

PHINK!!! I totally remember you!! You were one of the original "uber" rogues in the EC tunnel that i used to inspect and dream of getting your gear. Great to see another familiar name. I'll message you in game next time I'm on.