Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Shadows of Luclin server (/forums/showthread.php?t=226656)

Ykede 01-27-2016 11:48 PM

Shadows of Luclin server

Hi, all. I was wondering if anyone else thinks this is a good idea but I really been thinking that I wanna play on a Luclin expansion server that stops at this expansion. To me it was one of the most fun best times I've had with the game. It enables AA, but nothing too extensive just enough to help your character move along and progress. The zones were great. Lots of tradable stuff and the Bazaar zone the old fashioned way pretty much rings classic to my ears! It was a lot of fun playing at that time. It reminds me of velious but with that extra bit you wish velious kinda had. There is no real reason to be sitting around trying to sell stuff in EC auction when you can still have just as much fun and make the game more fun when you have an entire bazaar to search for all those classic items. It's basically like a classic server but I wouldn't mind even adding in some extra AA that just advances your characters more. Basically after luclin, make the game as we all wish it would of advanced as. Nothing crazy just adding more AA, maybe a new zone once in a while basically small additions of a good amount of time. It basically stays classic but we have to keep doing new stuff. sorry i didnt edit this or anything just trying to get the idea out there thanks!

indiscriminate_hater 01-28-2016 12:11 AM

devs have already confirmed Luclin is coming at some point

Ivory 01-28-2016 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater (Post 2175983)

Nope, they didn't...luclin never coming to this server....

Cecily 01-28-2016 12:31 AM

Would like some AAs for my elves.

Nuggie 01-28-2016 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater (Post 2175983)

I believe nilbog said, "Not on my watch"

In response to the OP: No thanks, out of that expansion I enjoyed one zone. SSRA temple. It wouldn't be worth enduring the rest to play my char in that one zone. I can just log on to live.

salimoneus 01-28-2016 01:18 AM

SoL = the beginning of the end of Classic EQ. No thanks.

Troxx 01-28-2016 02:37 AM

AAs would be nice

Bman703 01-28-2016 02:45 AM

On sirkens stream they confirmed they are not going passed Velious if you want horses vex thal and cats on the moons go play live

Bman703 01-28-2016 02:47 AM

Also this is classic everquest luclin is not classic the graphics arent classic beastlords arent AAs arent classic Kei isnt classic

Bman703 01-28-2016 02:48 AM

The Bazzar is not classic it doesnt get anymore classic then sitting in ec /auction WTS